Windows 10: The Intrazone, episode 10: Ready Player OneDrive

Discus and support The Intrazone, episode 10: Ready Player OneDrive in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Accept your reality... or deploy OneDrive for a better one. Your OneDrive audible mission, should you choose to accept it, begins now! This week on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

The Intrazone, episode 10: Ready Player OneDrive

Source: The Intrazone episode 10 Ready Player OneDrive

:)

Brink, Aug 7, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

1. The Intrazone, episode 10: Ready Player OneDrive - Similar Threads - Intrazone episode Ready

2. Media Player not quite ready for actual use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Player not quite ready for actual use?: Note: Sub-Topic is not accurate as "Music" or "Music Player" is not an option under Apps!In preparation for upgrading to Windows 11, I am attempting to get used to Media Player which replaces groove music a very useless app and the legacy WMP. Here is a short list of...
  3. Media Player not quite ready for actual use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Player not quite ready for actual use?: Note: Sub-Topic is not accurate as "Music" or "Music Player" is not an option under Apps!In preparation for upgrading to Windows 11, I am attempting to get used to Media Player which replaces groove music a very useless app and the legacy WMP. Here is a short list of...
  4. windows 10 file explorer column episode name won't show episode name id3 tag episode name...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 file explorer column episode name won't show episode name id3 tag episode name...: the description basically says everything but lets clarify with more detail. I have a ton of video files and I am organizing them with metadata as much as possible. I added season number and episode number and they show up on windows file explorer if I add those columns to...
  5. Episode download

Episode download: Why does it say I own the game Episode, but I can't see it on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/episode-download/f9d5f00d-4869-46e6-ab06-2f706f06703a
  6. Problem with Adera episodes.

Problem with Adera episodes.: Hi there, I'd installed Adera on my new laptop. However it let me download 1st episode since it was free and it shows other episodes available for purchase. I bought episodes 2, 3 and 4 right after when they were available, still shows in my purchase history. Please advice...
  7. Revving episodes, and COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Revving episodes, and COM Surrogate: Hello, clan. Normally, my laptop is very quiet, but lately, it's taken to bouts of "revving." This revving ("whirring"?) might last fifteen minutes, or it might last an hour, but it reminds me of a jet readying for takeoff. I've no idea what triggers the revving, or what...
  8. Media player folders not usable on OneDrive

Media player folders not usable on OneDrive: I'm using Windows 10 on a Dell. I successfully uploaded to OneDrive all the CDs that were ripped to the PC. I also uploaded a bunch of playlists created with Windows Media Player and bearing the extension WPL. These can't be played, since it seems that files with the WPL...
  9. Sharing Networking Strange Episode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing Networking Strange Episode: This is just a report of my truly strange four-hour afternoon that finally resulted in success. Thanks to several people here, a day to two ago, I was finally able to access one computer from the other, so long as network passwords were disabled. I remembered that one step...
  10. Getting ready for 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting ready for 10: Planning to get 10, but I have a question 1st. What's the best way to test my mobo? I mean EVERYTHING; including all Sata, Video, Lan & USB ports. 3599