Windows 10: The language in my widgets page on the taskbar randomly changes to chinese

Discus and support The language in my widgets page on the taskbar randomly changes to chinese in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have noticed it today and have gone through the language settings but still couldn't find the issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jayasimha Mangipudi, Feb 27, 2024.

1. The language in my widgets page on the taskbar randomly changes to chinese

I have noticed it today and have gone through the language settings but still couldn't find the issue

:)

Jayasimha Mangipudi, Feb 27, 2024

2. can't change the language from chinese to English for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Can't change the display language from Chinese to English in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

Follow the below steps.

Language.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 27, 2024
  4. The language in my widgets page on the taskbar randomly changes to chinese

Can't Change Windows 10 operating language

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Follow the below steps.

Language.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

The language in my widgets page on the taskbar randomly changes to chinese

1. The language in my widgets page on the taskbar randomly changes to chinese - Similar Threads - language widgets page

2. The language in my widgets page on the taskbar randomly changes to chinese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The language in my widgets page on the taskbar randomly changes to chinese: I have noticed it today and have gone through the language settings but still couldn't find the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-language-in-my-widgets-page-on-the-taskbar/e8cbc523-f8de-4e56-a156-9bc81e8ce3d7
  3. Chinese Language of Widgets bar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Language of Widgets bar in windows 11: My widgets in Surface pro 7, win 11 displaying all Chinese language even though I have changed all language and region to US but nothing changed.please help....
  4. Chinese Language of Widgets bar in windows 11

Chinese Language of Widgets bar in windows 11: My widgets in Surface pro 7, win 11 displaying all Chinese language even though I have changed all language and region to US but nothing changed.please help....
  5. My windows widgets won't change language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows widgets won't change language: I've been facing this problem where my windows widgets at the bottom left corner of my screen can't change language. I've already tried changing them from settings but they don't seem to change, even after I restart. Any suggestions?...
  6. My windows widgets won't change language

My windows widgets won't change language: I've been facing this problem where my windows widgets at the bottom left corner of my screen can't change language. I've already tried changing them from settings but they don't seem to change, even after I restart. Any suggestions?...
  7. Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English

Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English: Hi, I've changed accidentally in my PC the Windows 10 News and Interests language from English to Chinese China, but I can't change the language from Chinese China to English, due to Internet censorship and ban. ¿How I can revert this? I've tried with a restoring point, but...
  8. Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English: Hi, I've changed accidentally in my PC the Windows 10 News and Interests language from English to Chinese China, but I can't change the language from Chinese China to English, due to Internet censorship and ban. ¿How I can revert this? I've tried with a restoring point, but...
  9. Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. change my chinese language to english

in Windows 10 Customization
    change my chinese language to english: Im trying to change my Chinese system language into English... wont change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-my-chinese-language-to-english/fb1036ee-78ba-455e-a356-8d5d73ebf4ea