Windows 10: The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?

Discus and support The latest released Windows 10 Pro version? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by knagsted, Sep 18, 2015.

1. knagsted Win User

The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?

My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's and it is the same errors. About 8 perflib errors when starting up and a lot of ESENT errors like:

SettingSyncHost (844) An attempt to open the file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\edbtmp.log" for read / write access failed with system error 5 (0x00000005): "Access denied ". The open file operation will fail with error -1032 (0xfffffbf8).
    SettingSyncHost (844) Unable to create a new logfile because the database cannot write to the log drive. The drive may be read-only, out of disk space, misconfigured, or corrupted. Error -1032.

I have tried all TechNets "solutions" whithout any luck. If I try to register a dll file I am told that the file is'nt a legal Windows file event if it is installed by the Windows installer.

My lokal userprofile suddenly was deleted twice on the desktop Pc and this is a clean install. The Thinkpad is updated but I think I will install Windows 7 again on both Pc's. I have only Office 2013 installed on the Pc's.

Peter

:)

knagsted, Sep 18, 2015

2. Is product key required for clean install of windows 10 pro version 1511 build 10586 on currently installed windows 10 pro build 10240

Hello community,

Currently I've my systems upgraded to windows 10 pro build 10240(not a clean install). Now that Microsoft have released Windows 10 pro ver 1511 build 10586, I'm planning to do a clean install with new release.

My queries

1- On doing a clean install from activated old windows 10 pro version to newer release will it have problems with product activation?

2- I need to update 4 systems to latest release and so I require offline installer. Will media creation tool give latest version?

Nilesh Bhandari, Sep 18, 2015
  3. comparison between Windows 7 Pro & Window 10 Pro.

See for some background on Home vs Pro:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/choose-windows...

Windows 7 Professional is the predecessor to Windows 10 Pro released in 2009.

Windows 10 Pro is the latest release for small to large businesses and power users.

Windows 10 Pro includes the following features not found in Windows 7 Professional:

- Client Hyper-V

- Azure Active Directory Domain Join, with single sign-on to cloud-hosted apps14

- Shared PC configuration

- Windows Update for Business

- Dynamic Provisioning

- DirectX 12 graphic support

- Trusted Boot

- Windows Information Protection

And a whole lot more:

Compare Windows 10 Editions & Versions | Home & Pro

Andre Da Costa, Sep 18, 2015
  4. The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?

The latest mainstream build is 10240. The latest Insider build is 10547.

Cbarnhorst, Sep 18, 2015
  5. knagsted Win User
    My perflib errors are 1008, 1023, 2004, 2003, 1018 and 1022.

Peter.

knagsted, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?

1. The latest released Windows 10 Pro version? - Similar Threads - latest released Pro

2. Card readers not working on latest version of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Card readers not working on latest version of Windows 10 Pro: Hi all,I have two plug and play card readers - OneSpan Digipass 905 and Sitecom MD-064. I'm trying to use them to read my ID card using Windows 10 Pro. But neither of them seem to be recognized as USB devices by the OS.I've tried stopping and re-starting up the smart card...
  3. Latest stable release of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest stable release of windows 10: Can anyone tell me the latest stable build no. of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-stable-release-of-windows-10/68ed355a-d6a4-463e-9933-38d2f7d35482
  4. Correct Windows 10 Latest Release.

Correct Windows 10 Latest Release.: Dear Members, I am having difficulties in upgrading Windows 10 Home. I don't know if I already have the latest and greatest version of Windows 10. I checked my Windows Version and it list it as "Build 18362.19h1_release 190318-1202". I tried using Windows Update Assistant and...
  5. Latest version of windows 10

Latest version of windows 10: Hello Microsoft, I am having trouble with my laptop updating. I am using Windows 10 version 1903 I think. Then in the Windows Update tab it says this: Your version of Windows has reached end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get...
  6. Windows 10 latest version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 latest version: Win 10 - I've just gotten used to it on my domestic pc. This new pc in my office has given me panic attacks! It has taken since 5 February, when I bought it, to realise that this is avery sensitive operating system. Apart fromoutright ignoring my attempts at installing 3rd...
  7. Windows 10 latest version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 latest version: 7/27/18 Hello; Can anyone please help me..? A windows automatic update came to my laptop....the other day.. Ever since that I'm getting a screen on my desktop after signing on..; C://windows/sys32/dsrcedmg.exe Cannot access my desktop unless I close it out.. Ran a...
  8. Latest Firefox Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Firefox Released for Windows: Latest Firefox Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Firefox Release Version: 59.0.2 Release Date: March 26, 2018 32-bit and 64-bit Download Page: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser - Download Firefox in your language - Mozilla Release Notes: Firefox...
  9. Latest CCleaner Version Released

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest CCleaner Version Released: Latest CCleaner Version Released [img] Information CCleaner 5.42.6495 Release Date: April 23rd 2018 CCleaner Download Link [img] Warning Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck any potential PUPs to prevent them getting installed along with...
  10. Latest version of Macrium Reflect Released

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Latest version of Macrium Reflect Released: For anyone who has not done so yet There is a New version of Macrium Reflect Released v6.1.1023 Updated mine earlier 38891