Windows 10: The list of error codes for Windows 10 setup

Discus and support The list of error codes for Windows 10 setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; FYI - The list of error codes for Windows 10 setup During the upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8, to Windows 10, many users see cryptic error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cluster Head, Feb 15, 2016.

1. The list of error codes for Windows 10 setup

FYI - The list of error codes for Windows 10 setup

Read more: http://winaero.com/blog/the-list-of-...rror0x0000005C

:)

Cluster Head, Feb 15, 2016

2. Failing Updates for installation on windows10

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

To resolve this issue let us know if you receive any error code. If yes, let us know the error code.

You may also refer to these Microsoft Answers threads and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10 Installation

How to: Troubleshoot Common Setup and Stop Errors During Windows 10 Installation

How to: A list of things to do if Windows 10 Setup fails.

How to: Fix Windows 10 Setup Failure

Let us know if you need any other information or assistance.

Thank you.

Mohan Suryanarayan, Feb 15, 2016
  3. Uttam Yadav, Feb 15, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

The list of error codes for Windows 10 setup

Damn !

Great find.

Thank you very much.

davidhk, Feb 15, 2016
  5. Word Man Win User
    Nice one! Thank you, Frank

Word Man, Feb 15, 2016
  6. You're welcome..... ! *Smile

Cluster Head, Feb 15, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Feb 15, 2016
  8. Ztruker Win User

Both excellent links, thanks.

Ztruker, Feb 16, 2016
  9. Thank you have saved link in a folder so I can find it quickly

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. The list of error codes for Windows 10 setup - Similar Threads - list error codes

2. Drives list not showing on windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drives list not showing on windows 10 setup: Hello, I am a user who is using an another OSlinux. Whenever I boot windows from the usb drive and go to the page where I should create the drive, it shows me an empty list. I use exfat4 for my current OS. Can anyone help me to install it? Any tips will help!moved from de-de...
  3. Error windows 11 code: 0x80280013 in pin setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error windows 11 code: 0x80280013 in pin setup: when I try to get in my laptop after a long time this error appears and the sign in thing doesn't work, so I need to restart it every time and it appears that it isn't going anywhere.I have tried different things like the NCD or something like that folder but my laptop...
  4. Error windows 11 code: 0x80280013 in pin setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error windows 11 code: 0x80280013 in pin setup: when I try to get in my laptop after a long time this error appears and the sign in thing doesn't work, so I need to restart it every time and it appears that it isn't going anywhere.I have tried different things like the NCD or something like that folder but my laptop...
  5. Complete Master List of Windows Update Error Codes

in Windows 10 News
    Complete Master List of Windows Update Error Codes: [ATTACH]Windows Update has been known to create tons of problems which could be because of system compatibility issues or hardware issues. In this post, we […] This article Complete Master List of Windows Update Error Codes first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Windows 10 setup error

Windows 10 setup error: As I about to pick my partition for my dual booting configuration in the Windows 10 setup, windows put out an error and say "Windows cannot be installed on this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI systems, Windows can only be installed to GPT disks"....
  7. Windows 10 setup error code 0x80072f76 - 0x20016

Windows 10 setup error code 0x80072f76 - 0x20016: I have tried to reinstall Windows 10 but get this errorcode. I need some help please [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-setup-error-code-0x80072f76-0x20016/d17924ac-eca3-49f8-87c5-bb2dec238ab6
  8. Windows 10 setup error - "There was a problem starting Setup."

Windows 10 setup error - "There was a problem starting Setup.": I have seen this error thread several times over the past few years, and all the other threads are now locked. Well, it is almost June 2019, and I just got the "Windows 10 setup error - There was a problem starting Setup..." error. All the other threads say to delete the...
  9. Fix Windows 10 Setup Error code 0x80070006

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows 10 Setup Error code 0x80070006: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Setup may encounter errors at times for various reasons. One such error is code 0x80070006. In this post, I will share how you can fix Windows 10 Setup Error code 0x80070006. The error says- Windows cannot install required [...] This post Fix...
  10. Windows System Error Codes Reference List

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows System Error Codes Reference List: How to: Windows System Error Codes Reference List Windows System Error Codes Reference List The System Error Codes are very broad. Each one can occur in one of many hundreds of locations in the system. Consequently the descriptions of these codes cannot be very...