Windows 10: The Mail app in Windows10 (not the Outlook.com site) has inbox font too large

Discus and support The Mail app in Windows10 (not the Outlook.com site) has inbox font too large in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The email app in Windows 10 (not the Outlook.com website) has inbox font too large, and the only discussion I can find seems to talk of the Outlook.com... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Only Ork, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Only Ork Win User

The Mail app in Windows10 (not the Outlook.com site) has inbox font too large

The email app in Windows 10 (not the Outlook.com website) has inbox font too large, and the only discussion I can find seems to talk of the Outlook.com website interface, not that of the "Mail" app in Windows 10. Is there no way to adjust the display of the inbox in the "Mail" app in Windows 10?

:)

Only Ork, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 29, 2018
  3. MacNala Win User
    Is it possible to have subfolders of the Inbox in the Mail app?

I am just about to convert my main machine to Windows 10 from 7.
    In 7 I use the Outlook part of Office 2013.
    I have developed a method of keeping my mail in subfolders of the Inbox.

I have tried to create subfolders in the Inbox of the Mail app but cannot see how to.
    I hope someone can tell me if it is possible or whether I should examine alternative mail apps.
    Office 2013 runs quite happily in Win10 but I am not about to pay for Office 2016 or Office365 yet.

MacNala, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Outlook Mail app update released for Windows 10. Linked inboxes back!

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Brink, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

1. The Mail app in Windows10 (not the Outlook.com site) has inbox font too large - Similar Threads - Mail app Windows10

2. Mail App - Shared Inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail App - Shared Inbox: We have recently switched a majority of our team members to Microsoft 365 Basic so they can only access Outlook web app from now on. However, we have an app developed in-house using Access Runtime that everyone also relies on heavily. This app has a feature where if the user...
  3. Mail App - Shared Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App - Shared Inbox: We have recently switched a majority of our team members to Microsoft 365 Basic so they can only access Outlook web app from now on. However, we have an app developed in-house using Access Runtime that everyone also relies on heavily. This app has a feature where if the user...
  4. Outlook font size is too large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook font size is too large: Outlook fonts just increased in size and the banners hide most of the Outlook commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-font-size-is-too-large/58c64167-60a3-43c3-829b-6185e63cad58
  5. Outlook font size is too large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook font size is too large: Outlook fonts just increased in size and the banners hide most of the Outlook commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-font-size-is-too-large/58c64167-60a3-43c3-829b-6185e63cad58
  6. Outlook font size is too large

7. INCREASE FONT IN OUTLOOK MAIL

INCREASE FONT IN OUTLOOK MAIL: Please send me the steps and location to increase the font on Outlook.com emails. Thank you. Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-font-in-outlook-mail/b3fe1811-bda0-4ec4-9a69-2fd45f1c1821
  8. Blurry / Too large custom default font?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry / Too large custom default font?: I know there’s probably not much I can do to aid the problem but I thought I might as well try. I’ve been wanting to use a custom font for a while and decided to finally try it through a couple of methods (registry, winaero tweaker, other third party apps) but I always run...
  9. Time font is too large on external monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Time font is too large on external monitor: I have external monitor and the time font gets too large there. The taskbar alert icons are not scaling correctly either. I consider the problem appeared when I dock my laptop. Just restarting helps....
  10. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...