Windows 10: The main screen of Skype is available

Discus and support The main screen of Skype is available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The main screen Skype is offline. You can not open the whole time the page loads. 61252 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kaziczek, Aug 22, 2016.

1. kaziczek Win User

The main screen of Skype is available

The main screen Skype is offline. You can not open the whole time the page loads.

:)

kaziczek, Aug 22, 2016

2. N9 - Skype

Hi sriksesh,

Welcome to the Nokia Discussion Boards.

You should be able to change your Skype settings in your accounts.

Simply go to the main menu and touch the accounts icon.

Above you can see your Skype online availability, if you go below the screen and touch the skype icon, you will see a handle which you can slide to the left, closing the Skype connection to the internet.

Have fun with your N9.

^JT

John_Tesla, Aug 22, 2016
  3. E65 in Three and Skype

I'm afraid ,its not possible now with existing official skype software. Skype is still a developing program for symbian OS. You will be noticed if any upgrade is available for you in the main interface in your phone skype software. So you have to wait
    until it comes out.......

rossel---01, Aug 22, 2016
  4. kaziczek Win User

The main screen Skype is offline . You can not open all the time to charge.

kaziczek, Aug 23, 2016
Thema:

1. The main screen of Skype is available - Similar Threads - main screen Skype

2. Skype screen sharing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Skype screen sharing: Could you please help me? I updated my skype yesterday. It was the latest skype version, but my clients can no longer see my screen when I share. They can only see a black screen. This didn't happen when I was using the older version of skype....
  3. Skype Insider Preview 8.34.76.37 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Insider Preview 8.34.76.37 now available: Hello, Skype Insiders! We are rolling out a new preview build of Skype for Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Linux & Windows 10 PC today! Check out the current version 8.34.76.37 and please provide us the feedback here in the forums or in the app by (gently) shaking your device...
  4. skype to skype video call screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype to skype video call screen display: Is there a way to full screen an incoming video skype to skype call on my computer , instead of seeing the caller in a small window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-to-skype-video-call-screen-display/ad12afb3-fa41-4f7f-8108-301ae220f47a
  5. Skype for Web (Preview) now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Web (Preview) now available: Hello! Skype for Web is the easiest way to enjoy Skype's features without downloading the app. We are pleased to announce we've brought the latest version of the Skype experience to the web. The preview is now available here: https://preview.web.skype.com [ATTACH] You...
  6. New Skype Insider Preview 8.30.76.22 available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview 8.30.76.22 available: Skype Insider Preview // You can now easily find messages in the current conversation // 8.30.76.22 // Available for desktop clients on Windows, Linux and Mac We’re glad to announce that with this update you now have the ability to easily find messages in the current...
  7. New Version of Skype Available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Version of Skype Available: New version of Skype available to download Version 7.21.0.100 All upgraded and all ok 43642
  8. Skype Translator Preview Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Translator Preview Now Available: For more than a decade, Skype has been breaking down geographical barriers to make every day audio and video communications possible. As we enter an era in which computing experiences need to be more personal, Skype has looked at ways to help communities create stronger...
  9. Skype now available in preview on desktop computers

in Windows 10 News
    Skype now available in preview on desktop computers: Starting today, the next generation of Skype is available in preview on desktop computers. It’s not yet complete and we need your feedback. We’re committed to providing a Skype experience you love, enhancing the way you talk, text, and experience the world—all from the...
  10. Skype integration for Slack now available for preview

in Windows 10 News
    Skype integration for Slack now available for preview: At Skype, we are committed to breaking down communication barriers and getting the world talking. This is why we make Skype available on multiple platforms and continue to explore more ways to help you stay connected. Today we’re releasing a preview version of Skype...