Windows 10: The May Browser Numbers are In!

Discus and support The May Browser Numbers are In! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; #1 Chrome fattened last month’s slim lead over Explorer. Chrome now leads #2 Explorer 11.92%. Edge grew .6%, passing Safari to regain the # 4 spot.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Vince Massi, Jun 2, 2016.

1. The May Browser Numbers are In!

#1 Chrome fattened last month’s slim lead over Explorer. Chrome now leads #2 Explorer 11.92%.
    Edge grew .6%, passing Safari to regain the # 4 spot. Folks, Edge is not growing as fast as Windows 10, partly because upgraders get their old browsers upgraded with 10. After July 29, I expect Edge to grow even more, as people buy new computers with Edge as the default browser.

Browser market share

:)

Vince Massi, Jun 2, 2016
  2. Wolfiezs Win User

What are the numbers in parentheses beside apps in Task Manager? And what do they mean?

It means there are two components to that item

So like if you have Google Chrome (14) then its using 14 components.

If this thread resolved your problems click the "Yes" Button in the "Did it solve your problem." Section. If this didn't help please reply and I will further assist you. Thanks

Wolfiezs, Jun 2, 2016
  3. What are the numbers in parentheses beside apps in Task Manager? And what do they mean?

About a year ago I noticed that whenever I click "more details" at the bottom of Task Manager, I noticed that these numbers in parentheses show up beside the open apps that weren't there before; an example would be: Google Chrome (11) or Battle.Net App (5).
    What purpose do these numbers serve? They only started turning up about a year ago and I've had this computer for four years now.

P.S I know this question doesn't fit in this category but I cannot find a category suitable for this question.

TimPinnell, Jun 2, 2016
Thema:

The May Browser Numbers are In!

1. The May Browser Numbers are In! - Similar Threads - May Browser Numbers

2. Case number: 1041843895 "Page layout may be unexpected due to Quirks Mode"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Case number: 1041843895 "Page layout may be unexpected due to Quirks Mode": I have problem render my html to all the website "IE, chrome, edge". In the developer tool, there says "Page layout may be unexpected due to Quirks Mode". I could not find where I can turn this "quirks Mode " to standard Mode. I have declarer <!DOCTYPE html> in my html try to...
  3. Case number: 1041843895 "Page layout may be unexpected due to Quirks Mode"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Case number: 1041843895 "Page layout may be unexpected due to Quirks Mode": I have problem render my html to all the website "IE, chrome, edge". In the developer tool, there says "Page layout may be unexpected due to Quirks Mode". I could not find where I can turn this "quirks Mode " to standard Mode. I have declarer <!DOCTYPE html> in my html try to...
  4. Case number: 1041843895 "Page layout may be unexpected due to Quirks Mode"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What's the official version number of the May 2020 update build?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the official version number of the May 2020 update build?: 2004/2005? submitted by /u/C-Ron [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gouivr/whats_the_official_version_number_of_the_may_2020/
  6. The June Browser Numbers are In!

in Browsers and Email
    The June Browser Numbers are In!: And now we have the browser numbers for June 2016. #1 Chrome clocks in at 48.65%, boosting its lead over Explorer for the second month in a row. Chrome now leads Explorer by 17%, gaining a whopping 5.08% since last month. Folks, there is more than one explanation, but the...
  7. Telephone numbers showing as links in Microsoft Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Telephone numbers showing as links in Microsoft Edge Browser: When viewing my web site pages in Microsoft Edge browser, all the telephone numbers appear as links even though they are not. When I view pages using Firefox they look like an ordinary list of telephone numbers as they should. They also look like ordinary telephone number...
  8. Browser Locked? Call This Number.

in Windows 10 News
    Browser Locked? Call This Number.: [img] A new form of browser locker has recently surfaced. Browser-lockers are websites or pop-ups that redirect the browser to a website that locks-up the browser. The user is prevented from continuing any normal operation including closing the offending browser window,...
  9. Microsoft’s Edge browser may be storing private browsing data

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Edge browser may be storing private browsing data: When Microsoft’s Edge browser arrived this summer alongside Windows 10, it was seen as a major step forward, incorporating new features like Cortana Assist alongside tricks that had become popular elsewhere, like Reading List and the new InPrivate browsing mode. But now,...
  10. Internet Explorer Still the Number One Browser in the World

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer Still the Number One Browser in the World: [img] Data shows IE remains the leading browser worldwide Internet Explorer is no longer the default browser in Windows, but this doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is ready to give up on it and switch to a different application. Statistics provided by Net...