Windows 10: The most used OS in the world doesn't know how to install updates

Discus and support The most used OS in the world doesn't know how to install updates in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Yeah, this stupid os is still trying to install SHitty crush saga by itself (200mb) stalling all the critical updates on qeue and saturating all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by wintard10, Jul 18, 2016.

1. wintard10 Win User

The most used OS in the world doesn't know how to install updates

Yeah, this stupid os is still trying to install SHitty crush saga by itself (200mb) stalling all the critical updates on qeue and saturating all the bandwidth (1mbit) available. WTF, who the hell is developing this, how is possible everybody dreaming AI and the biggest software company in the world is not capable to write an update manager that is able to decide when and which component has to install first. FY MS, sincerely

:)

wintard10, Jul 18, 2016

2. How to add apps to the most used apps list on the startup menu in Windows 10?

There are 6 apps listed as most used. How do I add more? I'd like to have about 10 or 12.

JessieHerr, Jul 18, 2016
  3. How to add apps to the most used apps list on the startup menu in Windows 10?

Hi Jessie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to increase the number of apps listed under Most used app in the start menu in Windows 10. I will be glad to assist you.

I would like to inform you that you cannot increase the number of apps situated under the Most used apps. The maximum number of apps which it can show at a time is 6. The number of apps you go on using recently, it will be shown
    rotation by rotation in the most used apps but at a time it can show you only 6 most recent apps that you have used.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 18, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

You are addressing wrong crowd, you should take it to MS !!!

CountMike, Jul 18, 2016
Thema:

1. The most used OS in the world doesn't know how to install updates - Similar Threads - used world doesn't

2. World clock doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World clock doesn't work: in Clock application from Windows Store , when I select any city in world clock section , don't add any . I did an app reset , still issue persist .Windows 10 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/world-clock-doesnt-work/950e9fa1-cb25-4f4d-a5c2-c6b7898b7fcd
  3. World clock doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    World clock doesn't work: in Clock application from Windows Store , when I select any city in world clock section , don't add any . I did an app reset , still issue persist .Windows 10 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/world-clock-doesnt-work/950e9fa1-cb25-4f4d-a5c2-c6b7898b7fcd
  4. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  5. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  6. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Most recent OS update disabled Office and I cannot install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Most recent OS update disabled Office and I cannot install: After rebooting from the most recent windows update (last night) all my office tools failed to launch. I tried reinstalling and though it goes through the process and claims success, I do not see the apps in start menu. Anyone else experience the same? This is a personal...
  8. OS is mostly disabled and inoperable

in Windows 10 Support
    OS is mostly disabled and inoperable: Duplicate post. Apologies. Disreguard thanks. 121571
  9. OS is mostly disabled and inoperable

in Windows 10 Support
    OS is mostly disabled and inoperable: Very strange morning. Husband restarted his PC after Facebook page would not load giving the "no internet" page. Internet/wifi was working fine on my other PC on the network. Before I restarted again, I ran the CCleaner both "cleaner" and "registry" and it worked. Then it...
  10. Internet Explorer 11 now most used web browser in World

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer 11 now most used web browser in World: Microsoft’s most current web browser Internet Explorer 11 is now the most popular web-surfing tool out there. According to the latest stats from analyst firm Net Applications, the Internet Explorer 11 has climbed up the order to take the baton from the widespread Internet...