Windows 10: The new extensions for Edge don't work

Discus and support The new extensions for Edge don't work in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I moved where I have apps downloaded to back to c drive and edge extensions are working fine now Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by zablablukas, Aug 1, 2016.

1. brianzion Win User

The new extensions for Edge don't work

I moved where I have apps downloaded to back to c drive and edge extensions are working fine now

brianzion, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

The new extensions for Edge don't work

1. The new extensions for Edge don't work - Similar Threads - extensions Edge don't

2. Edge is not installing any new extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge is not installing any new extension: I'm facing persistent issues with Microsoft Edge. Despite reinstalling, extensions won't download, and profile syncing is stuck completely. Any guidance or solutions would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Edge is not installing any new extension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge is not installing any new extension: I'm facing persistent issues with Microsoft Edge. Despite reinstalling, extensions won't download, and profile syncing is stuck completely. Any guidance or solutions would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Edge extensions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge extensions: Is there still no way to stop Edge from turning off extensions automatically? I use an S/MIME extension that it likes to turn off and it's a pain in the ass to have to shut everything down and log back into my work email every time it does it. submitted by /u/dronesitter...
  5. Unable to download extensions on the new Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download extensions on the new Edge: So I upgraded my old edge to the new Chromium Edge. Everything is fine. But I am unable to install anything from MS extension store. Clicking on the extensions from the "..." menu opens the extensions page in the browser itself and not in the store app. The page says "try the...
  6. Edge EXTENSIONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge EXTENSIONS: Is there any way of getting the TIME and DATE on to Edge Extension/Taskbar ? And - when will the new Edge with Chrome extensions be released ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-extensions/10b0f99f-4c15-4e35-97e9-3a6cffd80b09
  7. Edge Extensions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Edge Extensions: I have a Dell Latitude 10 ST2E Table running Windows 10 Ver. 1607, Build 14393.2551. I had the RoboForm Extension Installed. On one of the recent updates, the extension disappeared. If I go back into the Microsoft Store to download it, it says you own this product but the...
  8. Edge don't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge don't work: After updating windows, when I open Edge don't work, it freezes, I can not download files, windows puts it as the default browser but the truth is that it has many errors. How can I solve this issue?...
  9. Edge extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Edge extensions: Does MS Edge support add-ons/extensions? I use Last Pass & xmarks in Firefox, IE and Chrome. Is it possible to use them in Edge? Thanks. 13599
  10. Edge - extensions are gone and don't reinstalls

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - extensions are gone and don't reinstalls: Hello! Win10 FCU Edge - I install some extensions, all works fine. After that I makes some deep Win10 configuration for some days. But then all extensions are gone from Edge! I will detailed describe the situation... 1. Clean Win10 FCU. I install many Edge extensions...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge://extensions dont work

2. edge extensions dont work