Windows 10: The NEW Show Us your Desktop Thread

Discus and support The NEW Show Us your Desktop Thread in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey guys, I started this NEW thread because of a suggestion which sent me looking for for the "Show us your desktop" thread, and saw this: [img] So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by smactilactus, May 7, 2018.

1. The NEW Show Us your Desktop Thread

Hey guys,
    I started this NEW thread because of a suggestion which sent me looking for for the "Show us your desktop" thread, and saw this:

The NEW Show Us your Desktop Thread [​IMG]

So I decided to take the advice and start this thread. Come on guys and girls, put some effort into making your sys your own. And then show them off in here. Hope to see many idea's, as there's always something we can learn from each other.

:)

smactilactus, May 7, 2018
Thema:

The NEW Show Us your Desktop Thread

1. The NEW Show Us your Desktop Thread - Similar Threads - Show Desktop Thread

2. It's not you, it's us error showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's not you, it's us error showing: I can't connect my phone to my PC. the app is not working showing this error "It's not you, it's us". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-you-its-us-error-showing/e875f0fa-8aa3-4341-9098-cd2b726d1587
  3. Your Phone Doesn't show thread

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Doesn't show thread: I was using the your phone app and it worked well. I stopped using it for a few months and when I came back to it, it doesn't work properly anymore. In my messages it says "This thread contains messages that can only be viewed from your phone." I did any available updates....
  4. Thread not showing up

in Windows 10 Support
    Thread not showing up: I tried to post a question a couple of times today, but it never shows up. Haven't had this trouble before. What's going on? 130999
  5. Show us your Login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show us your Login Screen: One of our newest members, nexus was kind enough to share with us a piece of software to change the Login Screen background on Windows 10, Build 10240 (and up, hopefully), I hope he/she will share it again here! *Smile It's one more nice way to customize your OS! Thanks to...
  6. Show us your Start Screen/Menu!

Show us your Start Screen/Menu!: In continuing the Windows 8 tradition, let's see your Start Screen or your Menu if you're into that! *Cool [img] I haven't done much here yet, this is my VM to toy around with before I install onto my SSD. Have to say, I really want the Windows 8 style Start back....
  7. Show us your Start!

Show us your Start!: [img] [img] 3774
  8. Show Us Your Desktop

Show Us Your Desktop: Hello guys, Here is my community centre PC's Desktop. 1315
  9. Show us your Steam Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show us your Steam Library: Someone asked me a few days ago about what games i play so here it is show us your Library of Steam Games how much do you Game and what are some of your Favorites Right now i am playing WWE2K16 I enjoy Survival Horrors and Shooters with a mix of RPG and some simple mind...
  10. Show Us Your Reliability History

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Show Us Your Reliability History: I'll start. [img] 23762