Windows 10: The next Battlefield

Discus and support The next Battlefield in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; c7nRTF2SowQ 49571 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, May 6, 2016.

1. Dude Win User

The next Battlefield

[youtube]c7nRTF2SowQ[/youtube]

:)

Dude, May 6, 2016
  2. Boyzo2964 Win User

Xbox one S

Hy am thinking about getting a new Xbox One S and I was wondering if I could play games like Gta5 and battlefield hardline battlefield 4 battlefield 3 battlefield bad company and other games like that and all these games I have are Xbox 360 and all I
    want to know is that if I can play these games on the Xbox one S

Boyzo2964, May 6, 2016
  3. harunburh Win User
    When starting Battlefield, i get blackscreen and it disappeares.

Original title: not displaying battlefield 2

when i am starting battlefield 2 it display"s a black screen and it disappers

harunburh, May 6, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

The next Battlefield

Have you seen HW requirements for it ?

CountMike, May 7, 2016
  5. Dude Win User
    Not yet, but it's not going to be out until Oct so we will know in a few months.

Dude, May 7, 2016
  6. zztemp Win User
    I thought it was for november?

Anyway, the trailer looks great, but that's saying nothing.
    Trailers for Hardline were sick too, the game died a few months later.

I'm carefully optimistic about this game. But the fact they included artillery, "lots of explosions" and a cinematic feel to the game, make me very anxious.

If they exclude all non-skill weapons from the game, i'll be happy. BF4 was a game where skill wasn't that important.
    I played BF 4 for many hours a cross 2+ years, once Rainbox Six Siege came, i haven't touched it.

Siege is a game where tactics and skill are essential to survive. My wish is that BF 1 will be more like siege.
    Where map-knowledge, recoil-control, experience and tactics will be the most defining factor.

I doubt it will be though, but one can surely hope *Smile

zztemp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

The next Battlefield

1. The next Battlefield - Similar Threads - next Battlefield

2. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...: I just installed windows from an OEM Windows 10 pro 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP ver.1909 system builder "kit" I bought back in 2019 but never used. Build date on it is 10/27/2019. It has an Part # code and COA barcode. With red seal that had to be broken to open it. Inside is the...
  3. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...: I just installed windows from an OEM Windows 10 pro 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP ver.1909 system builder "kit" I bought back in 2019 but never used. Build date on it is 10/27/2019. It has an Part # code and COA barcode. With red seal that had to be broken to open it. Inside is the...
  4. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. what is the next update from windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the next update from windows 7?: I'm running Windows 7 Home premium right now, what do I upgrade to from here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-next-update-from-windows-7/da49df47-4f0f-44cf-b1a5-4f0c43006fc2
  6. what is the next update from windows 7?

what is the next update from windows 7?: I'm running Windows 7 Home premium right now, what do I upgrade to from here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-next-update-from-windows-7/da49df47-4f0f-44cf-b1a5-4f0c43006fc2
  7. Next Windows 10 update brings Windows Spotlight, Lock screen content, and another Windows...

in Windows 10 News
    Next Windows 10 update brings Windows Spotlight, Lock screen content, and another Windows...: Microsoft released a new update to the Windows 10 Release Preview channel. The update KB5035941 is in testing and will be released soon to the general Windows 10 device population. While most Windows 10 updates focus on security patches and the fixing of bugs, this one is...
  8. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  9. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  10. Computer totally not powering one minute and making beeps codes the next.

Computer totally not powering one minute and making beeps codes the next.: My computer won,t power on with the hard drive and optical drive connected, however if I remove the drives and press power it on I get 3 long beeps and 2 shorts beeps. I tried resetting CMOS and reseating the RAM. The computer is a hp slimline 290-p0043w. I got it on april...