Windows 10: The next milestone in Microsoft’s AI journey

Discus and support The next milestone in Microsoft’s AI journey in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This week at Microsoft Ignite, we showed how we are infusing artificial intelligence (AI) broadly across Microsoft to help our customers. Our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The next milestone in Microsoft’s AI journey

Source: The next milestone in Microsoft's AI journey - The Official Microsoft Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 30, 2016

2. New PC, Windows 10 Instability (BSOD's, reboot loops)

Next, I used ASUS AI Suite to uninstall AI Charger + driver, and then re-ran Driver Verifier:

092916-5031-01.dmp

Enginebuilder, Sep 30, 2016
  3. My Journey with Microsoft’s Support

Thanks for the feedback. Very helpful. I'll search for the Microsoft Windows 10 Hub and post it there.

MichaelStanleigh, Sep 30, 2016
Thema:

The next milestone in Microsoft’s AI journey

1. The next milestone in Microsoft’s AI journey - Similar Threads - next milestone Microsoft’s

2. Is AI helpful to Microsoft or harmful?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is AI helpful to Microsoft or harmful?: The use of AI, in my opinion, is not very Intelligent in a lot of areas, and I don't think it is helpful to Microsoft in the area of generating puzzles to determine authenticity.Unless perhaps, it's what is fed the AI.I do not think asking a user to solve a puzzle 20 times...
  3. Is AI helpful to Microsoft or harmful?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is AI helpful to Microsoft or harmful?: The use of AI, in my opinion, is not very Intelligent in a lot of areas, and I don't think it is helpful to Microsoft in the area of generating puzzles to determine authenticity.Unless perhaps, it's what is fed the AI.I do not think asking a user to solve a puzzle 20 times...
  4. w10 and the Journey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w10 and the Journey: Journey to the Wild Divine game, I want to work with Windows 10If anyone here has any experience with this software that runs with Windows 10, I'd be interested in any ideas....
  5. w10 and the Journey

w10 and the Journey: Journey to the Wild Divine game, I want to work with Windows 10If anyone here has any experience with this software that runs with Windows 10, I'd be interested in any ideas....
  6. w10 and the Journey

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft casual games Bingo Journey Build V1.2.0.0

Microsoft casual games Bingo Journey Build V1.2.0.0: This game has been faulty for some time now and I have sent emails to everyone in Microsoft and the builders and I have not even had a reply from anyone, which is disgusting. The problem with this build is that it crashes very often and costs the player money because you...
  8. Introducing the next wave of AI at Scale innovations in Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the next wave of AI at Scale innovations in Bing: Bing users around the globe perform hundreds of millions of search queries every day. These queries are diverse in many ways, from the intent the users are seeking to fulfill, to the languages and regions where these queries are issued. To handle such a dynamic range of...
  9. Microsoft + LinkedIn: Beginning our Journey Together

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft + LinkedIn: Beginning our Journey Together: Today is an exciting day, one I’ve been looking forward to since June. It marks the close of the agreement for Microsoft to acquire LinkedIn and the beginning of our journey to bring together the world’s leading professional cloud and the world’s leading professional network....
  10. Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning: Microsoft is determined not to miss out on artificial intelligence (AI), the next big trend in technology that will, over time, filter into how everyone uses hardware, software, and the internet. Unlike mobile, which the company missed (and continues to miss) by a mile,...