Windows 10: The Old Republic & Origin

Discus and support The Old Republic & Origin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone know if there is a way to recover a TOR account that was merged with another Origin account? Long story short: I had two Origin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thunderclap, Aug 19, 2015.

1. The Old Republic & Origin

Does anyone know if there is a way to recover a TOR account that was merged with another Origin account?

Long story short: I had two Origin accounts. One I created when I bought Mass Effect 3, and the other one I didn't even realize I had. Apparently this one was created without my knowledge when I bought TOR years ago. I called Origin to have what I thought was the empty account deleted and they said they could just merge it with my main one. I figured they knew what they were doing, who was I to argue? Sure, I said.

Apparently the "empty" account was tied to my TOR account, and when it was merged my three TOR characters and expansions became inaccessible.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a way to recover the TOR account? I'm shocked they would offer to "merge" accounts without telling me it would delete characters and games. (How is that even considered a merger anyway?)

Any input would be appreciated.

:)

thunderclap, Aug 19, 2015
  2. Paul Bab Win User

swtor

Hi Elijah,

To troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10, you may check out this
    page
    and perform the solutions provided.

For in-depth assistance about Star Wars: The Old Republic, you may get in touch with the game publisher -

Electronic Arts Help

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Star Wars the Old Republic DirectX problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you.

I would like to inform you that Windows 10 comes pre-installed with DirectX 12 and the older version of DirectX will not work. So, will have to wait until the latest version of the game is released.

Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

The Old Republic & Origin

1. The Old Republic & Origin - Similar Threads - Old Republic Origin

2. How to uninstall a file that the system and I cannot find? - Star Wars The Old Republic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall a file that the system and I cannot find? - Star Wars The Old Republic: Hello! Some background/context on my question first... My computer has basically no storage space, so in going to check the apps that are taking up space I find "Star Wars The Old Republic" listed at the top little piggy. When I click "Uninstall", I receive the error:...
  3. How to uninstall a file that the system and I cannot find? - Star Wars The Old Republic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall a file that the system and I cannot find? - Star Wars The Old Republic: Hello! Some background/context on my question first... My computer has basically no storage space, so in going to check the apps that are taking up space I find "Star Wars The Old Republic" listed at the top little piggy. When I click "Uninstall", I receive the error:...
  4. How to uninstall a file that the system and I cannot find? - Star Wars The Old Republic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cortana in czech republic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana in czech republic: Good day,So today i tried cortana and it failedi saw that cortana isnt in my region available.i tried downloading english United states.but it doesnt wanna download.please help...
  6. Cortana in czech republic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana in czech republic: Good day,So today i tried cortana and it failedi saw that cortana isnt in my region available.i tried downloading english United states.but it doesnt wanna download.please help...
  7. Cortana in czech republic

in Cortana
  8. How I Solved Swtor The Old Republic Crashing My Computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I Solved Swtor The Old Republic Crashing My Computer.: P.S: Sorry i could not insert the pictures during copy and paste but if you read the information you can find it in Nvidia Control Panel and Nvidia GeForce Experience i managed to get one picture up load which is the final screen print at the very end of this document.How I...
  9. Star Wars: The Old Republic is not working with NVIDIA Optimus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars: The Old Republic is not working with NVIDIA Optimus: I don't know if this is only for Windows 10, but I'll post it here, maybe someone knows a workaround. I installed Star Wars The Old Republic (the new MMORPG) and when I start it with my NVIDIA GeFore 610M card, it refuses to launch, no error message, process closes too. But...
  10. Win32kBase.sys crash when Exiting Star Wars the Old Republic

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win32kBase.sys crash when Exiting Star Wars the Old Republic: Whenever I exit Star Wars: The Old Republic, my computer crashes, and I get a BSOD with the win32kbase.sys error. I've tried exiting directly from the game, from the start screen, and even force closing through the task manager. It crashes every time without fail. It...