Windows 10: The One Mix Yoga is a convertible Windows 10 device with 7-inch display

Discus and support The One Mix Yoga is a convertible Windows 10 device with 7-inch display in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There are too many innovative Windows 10 devices out in the market. You might have read about the GPD Pocket, a successful and innovative pocket... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 2, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

The One Mix Yoga is a convertible Windows 10 device with 7-inch display

There are too many innovative Windows 10 devices out in the market. You might have read about the GPD Pocket, a successful and innovative pocket Windows 10 device. Another company has announced a Windows 10 device called “One Netbook One Mix Yoga Pocket”.

It’s a convertible Windows 10 device powered by Intel Cherry Trail x5-Z8350 Quad Core processor, and it features a 7-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1920×1200, 8GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage. It runs the full version of Windows 10 operating system and the device comes in silver colour.

Running a full Windows 10 experience inside a 7-inch portable device might be a dream come true concept for many. It’s a 2-in-1 device with a physical keyboard to type on, it uses a hinge that makes it possible for the device to flip around like a Lenovo Yoga.

If you’re looking for a portable PC with full Windows 10 operating system, the One Netbook One Mix Yoga Pocket might be your best bet.

One Mix Yoga specifications and features

The One Mix Yoga is a convertible Windows 10 device with 7-inch display [​IMG]

The One Mix Yoga isn’t a powerful workhouse, but it can perform all the basic tasks and it’s a good deal for $459.99. The actual problem with this device is Intel Atom x5-Z8350 processor and the eMMC storage type.

The concept is, of course, familiar but the One Mix is somewhat better. GPD was one of the first companies that introduced the 2-in-1 portable PCs concept with Windows 10. But unlike the GPD Pocket, the One Mix has a microSD card slot and a backlit keyboard.

It’s a thick device and the screen could flip backwards. It also supports 2,048 levels of pressure via an active stylus. The device is using the infrared pointer as a replacement for mouse cursor and it does a pretty good job.

The One Mix Yoga is manufactured by a not so known Chinese OEM but it can be purchased from Geekbuying. The regular price of the Windows 10 device is $583.99 but today you can grab it for $459.99 before it climbs up.

The One Mix Yoga is available for $459.99 at GeekBuying and you can buy it from here.

The post The One Mix Yoga is a convertible Windows 10 device with 7-inch display appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 2, 2018
  2. Juan-S Win User

Unable to rotate the display automatically in Lenovo Yoga 2 13.3 inches

Dear all,

I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 13.3 inches which was running Windows 8.1. I did an upgrade to Windows 10 few days ago and after the update both table mode and screen rotation are not working.

Tablet mode is activated in 'Settings > System > Tablet mode' and it is also set to 'switch automatically'.

Does anyone knows how to solve this two problems?

Many thanks,

Juan

Original Title:Windows 10 table mode - Lenovo Yoga 2 13.3 inches

Juan-S, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Microsoft wireless display adapter with Lenovo Yoga

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Microsoft wireless display adapter. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to run windows Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to fix the issue.

Kindly follow the below steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in Windows search box, and open it.
    • Select view all in the left pane of troubleshooting Window.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices, and follow the on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us, if you face difficulty with
    Microsoft wireless display adapter. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

The One Mix Yoga is a convertible Windows 10 device with 7-inch display

1. The One Mix Yoga is a convertible Windows 10 device with 7-inch display - Similar Threads - Mix Yoga convertible

2. Bamboo Ink smart sylus and Lenovo 7 yoga 16 inch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo Ink smart sylus and Lenovo 7 yoga 16 inch: A store clerk provided the Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus for my Lenovo 7 Yoga 16-inch and I can not get it to work. I have Windows 11. Are these compatible? Nan...
  3. Bamboo Ink smart sylus and Lenovo 7 yoga 16 inch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bamboo Ink smart sylus and Lenovo 7 yoga 16 inch: A store clerk provided the Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus for my Lenovo 7 Yoga 16-inch and I can not get it to work. I have Windows 11. Are these compatible? Nan...
  4. how to convert window 7 into window 10

how to convert window 7 into window 10: my window is always tells for window 10, how i convert it. plz answer me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-window-7-into-window-10/d7ce5fab-2bd4-46b9-ac56-f156e589d388
  5. Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 laptop upgraded to Windows 11 keeps turning display off within one or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 laptop upgraded to Windows 11 keeps turning display off within one or...: Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 laptop upgraded to Windows 11 keeps turning display off within one or two minutes. Have tried increasing the display time to 30 minutes on Battery and Power. Used the "powercfg /change monitor-timeout-dc 30" and similar for ac but the problem still does...
  6. Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 laptop upgraded to Windows 11 keeps turning display off within one or...

Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 laptop upgraded to Windows 11 keeps turning display off within one or...: Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 laptop upgraded to Windows 11 keeps turning display off within one or two minutes. Have tried increasing the display time to 30 minutes on Battery and Power. Used the "powercfg /change monitor-timeout-dc 30" and similar for ac but the problem still does...
  7. How to stimulate a 12-inch display on a 15-inch display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stimulate a 12-inch display on a 15-inch display: Greetings, so I'm planning to buy a new device that will probably have a lower screen size than my current laptop, and I want to see if that's going to fit my everyday use, how can I make my screen display work as a 13-inch display and turn off the rest? submitted by...
  8. Deal: One Mix 2S Yoga pocket laptop available for $659.99

in Windows 10 News
    Deal: One Mix 2S Yoga pocket laptop available for $659.99: One Mix recently unveiled a pocketable 2-in-1 device running Windows 10 and there’s another variant of the device that comes with better specs. One Mix 2S Yoga is a pocket PC that runs Windows 10 and features a 7-inch Touchscreen with high 1920*1200 resolution. The device...
  9. The Topjoy Falcon is a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with 8-inch display

in Windows 10 News
    The Topjoy Falcon is a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with 8-inch display: There’s a new tiny computer in the market with 8-inch display. The Topjoy Falcon has just hit crowdfunding and it’s available for $399. Falcon runs Windows 10 and it has an 8-inch size that strikes a balance between performance and portability. The company claims that the...
  10. Mixed Windows 10 and 7 domain

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mixed Windows 10 and 7 domain: I'm looking for some server experts here. I have a Domain with roaming profiles, they work perfectly when I login with same profile on different Windows 7 machines. But when I login to Windows 10 with same profile, doesn't sync or pull any data from the server!! Anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 7 inch ips display

2. issues windows update intel 615 one mix yoga

3. mix yoga phone

4. one netbook one mix 2s drivers,
  5. one mix yoga 2s accelerometer driver