Windows 10: The open procedure for service miApRpl, MSDTC, LSA, ESENT, BITS...

Discus and support The open procedure for service miApRpl, MSDTC, LSA, ESENT, BITS... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Does anybody out there know how to solve these event log errors? EventID 1008 Windows 10 x64 Pro (1511 bld10586.3) The usual solutions on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tfwul, Nov 16, 2015.

1. tfwul Win User

The open procedure for service miApRpl, MSDTC, LSA, ESENT, BITS...

Does anybody out there know how to solve these event log errors?
    EventID 1008

Windows 10 x64 Pro (1511 bld10586.3)

The usual solutions on Internet are all talking about WSS_WPG ( Windows SharePoint Services Worker Process Group)
    but likely these are not available on a standalone pc.

=

The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\esentprf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.
    =

Thanks

:)

tfwul, Nov 16, 2015
  2. wmblaney1 Win User

Windows 10 Event Viewer Reports Errors; What To Do?

Today and also previous days, I have seen the following errors at startup, as reported in my Event Viewer.

a. My PC seems to be running normally and I am not experiencing symptoms.

b. Should I be concerned?

c. Should I consider these nine errors separately, or as indicative of one or two conditions?

I see and will work with Gerry's Computer Tips at gerrys template.

My environment is:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Name (redacted)

System Manufacturer Dell Inc.

System Model XPS 8300

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU (no information)

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A03, 02/15/2011

These are the 16 errors I received today, in reverse order, most recent first. Starting with number 9, they seem to repeat:

1. The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed.

2. Windows cannot load the extensible counter DLL rdyboost.

3. Unable to open the Server service performance object.

4. The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed.

5. The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed.

6. The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\esentprf.dll" failed.

7. Disabled performance counter data collection for this session from the "ASP.NET_64_2.0.50727" service because the performance counter library for that service has generated one or more errors.

8. Windows cannot open the 64-bit extensible counter DLL ASP.NET_64_2.0.50727 in a 32-bit environment. (My environment is 64-bit.)

9. The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed.

10. Windows cannot load the extensible counter DLL rdyboost.

11. Unable to open the Server service performance object.

12. The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed.

13. Disabled performance counter data collection for this session from the "ASP.NET_64_2.0.50727" service because the performance counter library for that service has generated one or more errors.

14. The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\esentprf.dll" failed.

15. The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed.

16. Windows cannot open the 64-bit extensible counter DLL ASP.NET_64_2.0.50727 in a 32-bit environment.

wmblaney1, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Windows 10 event log nothing but errors

Hello I am running Windows 10 and my Event log is filled with errors. This is after a clean(refresh drives clean) install. I boot up and get errors from the beginning.

Some of the errors are

Session "ReadyBoot" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

The maximum file size for session "ReadyBoot" has been reached. As a result, events might be lost (not logged) to file "C:\Windows\Prefetch\ReadyBoot\ReadyBoot.etl". The maximum files size is currently set to 20971520 bytes.

The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.

The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\esentprf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

In 12 hours i have 117 Errors in the event log under Administrative Events.

Is anyone else having these problems?

bluewhale1, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Karizma Win User

I would also like to know how to solve these, I'm receiving the "BITS" one.

Karizma, Nov 21, 2015
  5. Same errors here. It causes my PC to reboot.
    Seems like it started right after the big W10 update.

mynamehere, Nov 22, 2015
  6. Qwinn Win User
    I'm occasionally getting this as well. I also see the suggestions to add permissions to WSS_WPG to the registry keys, but if I try to add WSS_WPG and click "Check Names" it doesn't find it.

Here's an example of somewhere that suggests that fix:

http://www.expertdebugger.com/2015/0...-be-available/

Qwinn, Dec 25, 2015
  7. I have this too. Also don't have the suggested group :/

wreckwriter, Jan 25, 2016
  8. The open procedure for service miApRpl, MSDTC, LSA, ESENT, BITS...

Hi, the wss_wpg is a Group created when you install SharePoint Server 20xx.
    Before Windows 10, this error was only for servers running SharePoint, so the solutions was grant permissions for this Group.
    A (bad) solution for Windows 10 is replaces WSS__WPG by Everyone.
    That is, grant full acces to Everyone to this registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WmiApRpl\Performance
    it could be a risky solution, but if you are sure that your PC is protected, it works fine for me.

Santiago Saiz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. The open procedure for service miApRpl, MSDTC, LSA, ESENT, BITS... - Similar Threads - open procedure service

2. Error 8004E00F MSDTC - COM+ HP Print Scan Doctor Service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error 8004E00F MSDTC - COM+ HP Print Scan Doctor Service: I have located an error in the HP Print Scan Doctor Service installed with the HP printer software.Automatic start of this service produces error 8004E00F when accessing MSDTC in Component Services - COM + Applications red arrow on PC icon.Changing it to manual start fixes...
  3. Getting MSDTC error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting MSDTC error: I followed most of the settings needed to check MSDTC working. However still get the error System.Transactions.TransactionManagerCommunicationException: Communication with the underlying transaction manager has failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The...
  4. BITS service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BITS service: I checked my event viewers to check on some application error until I recently found something new. This is a first time i ever had this issue. I ran sfc/ scannow and the DISM commands and it hasn't found any issues. According to this time, this occurred right before I shut...
  5. The Cryptographic Services service failed to initialize the Catalog Database. The ESENT...

The Cryptographic Services service failed to initialize the Catalog Database. The ESENT...: my pc crashes and i get this error The Cryptographic Services service failed to initialize the Catalog Database. The ESENT error was: -550. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2"...
  6. BITS service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BITS service: Hey... I check whole pc but there is no update is running but my whole internet data is automatically used. When I checked the task manager it show BITS service is using that data.But if no update is running then what is happening....PLz help to solve this...
  7. bits service

bits service: hello can someone advize me of services stopping by itself, and how to keep it on?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/bits-service/68c23d20-37c5-4d5a-94b6-3c9fd3b13d7a
  8. Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL: Below are my errors, keep in mind the MSI Gaming App (see final error) always does that, seems they broke it someway for anniversary edition and never fixed it. Any ideas what I should do to get rid of these? Code: The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL...
  9. MSDTC Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    MSDTC Errors: Not sure which relevant forum this should be in so please move the thread to appropriate section. *Smile So I'm getting a ton of MSDTC errors in Event Viewer. I tried the following instructions with no luck. The problem with DTC can be solved by hitting Shift+F10...
  10. Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL: Below are my errors, keep in mind the MSI Gaming App (see final error) always does that, seems they broke it someway for anniversary edition and never fixed it. Any ideas what I should do to get rid of these? Code: The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The Open procedure for service MSDTC in DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL failed with error code The system cannot find the file specified.. Performance data for this service will not be available.

2. the open procedure for service msdtc in dll c:\windows\system32\msdtcuiu.dll failed

3. The Open Procedure for service ASP.NET_64_2.0.50727 in DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\aspnet_perf.dll failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains

4. The Open Procedure for service ASP.NET_2.0.50727 in DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_perf.dll failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the e,
  5. The Open Procedure for service BITS in DLL C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code,
  6. The Open procedure for service MSDTC in DLL C:\windows\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL failed with error code,
  7. The open procedure for service miApRpl MSDTC LSA ESENT BITS,
  8. the open procedure for service msdtc in dll c:\windows\system32\msdtcuiu.dll failed with error code the workstation service has not been started.. performance data for this service will not be available.,
  9. The Open Procedure for service Lsa in DLL C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll failed windows Server 2016,
  10. the open procedure for service esent in dll c:\windows\system32\esentprf.dll failed. performance data for this service will not be available. the first four bytes (dword) of the data section contains the error code.