Windows 10: the parameter is incorrect

Discus and support the parameter is incorrect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; While trying to print I am getting a message saying "The Parameter is incorrect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelMcLean4, Aug 10, 2018.

1. MichaelMcLean4 Win User

the parameter is incorrect

While trying to print I am getting a message saying "The Parameter is incorrect.

:)

MichaelMcLean4, Aug 10, 2018
  2. alkaufmann Win User

Bitlocker - The parameter is incorrect

I have one data drive that is Bitlocker protected and it has always worked fine. Now it seems to unlock, but when I try to access the drive I get "The parameter is incorrect". The am running Windows 10 Pro 1607 14393.105.

Does anyone have any suggestions before I pull out the drive and try it in another machine?

Ak

alkaufmann, Aug 10, 2018
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Devlin Sco Win User

System Image restore fails: "0x80070057 the parameter is incorrect"

Hello,

The Error code 0x80070057 the parameter is incorrect can be caused by an corrupted restore file. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Did you notice any system setting changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Please tell us all the troubleshooting steps you've done so we can avoid repeats.

Devlin Sco, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. the parameter is incorrect - Similar Threads - parameter incorrect

2. System Image Restoration Failure in Windows 10 "parameter is incorrect 0x80070057"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Image Restoration Failure in Windows 10 "parameter is incorrect 0x80070057": I needed to restore my system from the system image I have taken a couple of days ago. The image creation was successful but when I tried to restore from the System Image the process go through and right at the very end I get the following error message "the parameter is...
  3. windows update service error 87 : the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update service error 87 : the parameter is incorrect: my windows 10 update show this error when i start update service then i got this error again . i have windows 10 pro v1803 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  4. back-up error 0x80070057 the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    back-up error 0x80070057 the parameter is incorrect: I keep getting error 0x80070057 the parameter is incorrect when I am backing up files on external drives I am using Windows 10 Pro version 1803 OS Build 17134.286...
  5. SMB v1.0 on Windows 10 - The Parameter is Incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SMB v1.0 on Windows 10 - The Parameter is Incorrect: Alright.. Got another one kicking my butt here. First, let me start by saying, I know that 1803 has disabled SMB 1.0 by default. I have re-enabled it and this problem started prior to 1803. Best I can tell, the first time it happened was in KB4015217.. Back then, we could...
  6. "parameter is incorrect" I cannot open Microsoft office apps or documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "parameter is incorrect" I cannot open Microsoft office apps or documents: Apps worked fine yesterday. Today when I try to open Excel, Word, or Powerpoint, or any documents for those apps, I get an error message that reads (this one was for Word): C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Office.Desktop.Word_16040.103255.20082.0_x8...\WINWORD.exe...
  7. The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto: Hello, My Bluetooth was not detecting any devices. I started Bluetooth User Support Service and it seemed to work. My PC said it's discoverable. But the problem is I need to restart my PC for it to work but when I do, it just shuts off again! I tried changing it to Automatic...
  8. Setting static IP via commandline: "the parameter is incorrect" error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting static IP via commandline: "the parameter is incorrect" error: Could someone tell me specficially what is wrong with the following command? It looks to me to be concordant with the instructions I'm trying to follow: Code: C:\Windows\system32>netsh interface ip add dns name="Ethernet" static 8.8.8.8 index=2 The parameter is...
  9. All Windows Store apps report "The parameter is incorrect"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Windows Store apps report "The parameter is incorrect": Glad you got it (mostly) sorted. As for the OEM stuff, you'll probably have to find it, download it and reinstall it. If you can't remember, you may be able to mount your backup and explore its contents and get the info you need from there. Hope it all goes well. Best...
  10. "N Drive Is Not Accessible - The Parameter Is Incorrect"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "N Drive Is Not Accessible - The Parameter Is Incorrect": Hi All, My first post! A couple of weeks ago when I turned my PC on and clicked one of drives I received a message that "This Folder Is Empty". I found this solution after a google search: 1.diskpart 2. list disk 3. select disk {number} 4. attributes disk clear readonly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the parameter is incorrect win 10 2018

2. services the parameter is incorrect windows 10 virus 2018