Windows 10: the pen flicks option is disappeared in windows 10 spring update

Discus and support the pen flicks option is disappeared in windows 10 spring update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello microsoft I recently get forced to update my current version from version 1709 to 1803.. after I post my issue with windows 10 fall creator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HaniSharbeni Haron, Jul 14, 2018.

1. the pen flicks option is disappeared in windows 10 spring update

Hello microsoft

I recently get forced to update my current version from version 1709 to 1803..

after I post my issue with windows 10 fall creator

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_devices-insiderplat_pc/stylus-pen-behaves-like-a-touchscreen-instead-of/09a68888-caab-496e-b8e8-422b81590632

now I found the stable solution and it solve my problem. with this command' reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pen /v LegacyPenInteractionModel /t '

But once the spring update hit my PC and forced me to update it.. the pen scrolling came back and it solved by the same command .

however ... here is another problem that made me mad with windows 10 spring update, again the pen flicks option is disappeared in windows 10 spring update :(

the pen flicks tab in 'pen and touch' window is disappeared. and there is no way to disable it ..

and because this is the final version from windows ... I hope I found way to bring pen flicks option back or disable it

regards

Note: it is not hardware problem ... so, and solution for reinstalling the driver is not the answer.

:)

HaniSharbeni Haron, Jul 14, 2018

2. There are no "Pen options" and "Flicks" in Pen and Touch.

I didn't use stylus.

So, the "Pen options" and "Flicks" itmes are only for Pen using?

Once I use styuls, these items are added under Pen and Touch?

What kinds of stylus will support the "Pen options" and "Flicks" settings?

smallbottle25, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Pen flicks won't work at all for me after the fall update.

Hi Brown,

One possible reason why pen flicks won't work after the update is due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to properly set flick settings:

• Press Windows key + x, and select Control Panel.
    • Open Pen and Touch applet.
    • Touch the Flicks tab.
    • Ensure that the Use flicks to perform common actions quickly and easily is checked.
    • Set the Sensitivity slider to the left (Relaxed).
    • Touch Apply and OK.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 14, 2018
  4. the pen flicks option is disappeared in windows 10 spring update

There are no "Pen options" and "Flicks" in Pen and Touch.

I would like to confrim when we could see three items (Pen options, Flicks, Touch) under Pen and Touch.

Why I only see one "Touch" tag? In general, it should have three items (Pen options, Flicks, Touch) or one item?

For "Pen options" and "Flicks" item, it needs especial device?

the pen flicks option is disappeared in windows 10 spring update 74c14d5a-11b3-4fd8-b7e1-07aa1971b872?upload=true.jpg

smallbottle25, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

the pen flicks option is disappeared in windows 10 spring update

1. the pen flicks option is disappeared in windows 10 spring update - Similar Threads - pen flicks option

2. Disable Flicks tab is missing from "Turn flicks on and off" pen setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Flicks tab is missing from "Turn flicks on and off" pen setting: These pen flicks keep messing up what I try to do. What should I do? How do I disable the Flick feature?I only have the Pen Options tab.Please help....
  3. Disable Flicks tab is missing from "Turn flicks on and off" pen setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Flicks tab is missing from "Turn flicks on and off" pen setting: These pen flicks keep messing up what I try to do. What should I do? How do I disable the Flick feature?I only have the Pen Options tab.Please help....
  4. Windows 10 start menu is flicking between options.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start menu is flicking between options.: Whenever I open my start menu, my settings, or my file explorer, it will pick between all of my options, kind of like i'm holding tab.i have searched for weeks and have not found anyone else having this problem.please help-- v...
  5. 'Flicks' tab has missing from Pen & Touch Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Flicks' tab has missing from Pen & Touch Option: I am missing the Flicks Tab on a Windows 10 PC. The only tab options I have are Pen and Touch. I need to disable the flicks setting as they are making my online work very very difficult. I have searched and searched and not found any solution. I hope the updates in the...
  6. Windows 10 Spring update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Spring update: Hello, I have a new HP business laptop and so far I have installed Office 2016, Symantec Security Endpoint protection and have downloaded a handful of Microsoft updates but after 10 days the Spring update has not started to download or install. The computer is connected to...
  7. windows 10 spring creators update

windows 10 spring creators update: Can't do update. Finds issues. Avira Antivir. The suggested file Avipbb.sys is not found & all old Avira folders are deleted. I ran AviraRegistercleaner in safe mode & it completed successfully. Back in regular mode & get the same issue with update. I am not currently using...
  8. Windows 10 spring update 2018

Windows 10 spring update 2018: Why do people STILL put up with the arrogant attitude put forth by the Microsoft organization? On 4 occasions Windows 10 tried to update my system with the spring 2018 creators upgrade. On the 4th attempt, it bricked my computer. AND I MEAN BRICKED. I spent a full 3...
  9. spring update

spring update: is it safe to remove the spring update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/spring-update/5daf5a74-9347-494c-9bf4-71a61004ba86
  10. Need help turning of pen flicks, Pen and touch settings unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help turning of pen flicks, Pen and touch settings unavailable: Hi, I'm a graphic designer so I use a wacom tablet. However, there are these additional settings that you used to be able to turn off. The pen flicks interefers with my workflow. Every time I use it in photoshop or illustrator, the round circle pops up and it preforms a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pen flicks

2. pen flicks windows 10

3. flicks windows 10

4. windows 10 flicks,
  5. windows flicks windows 10,
  6. windows flicks,
  7. windows 10 pen obtions tab,
  8. windows 10 pen flicks,
  9. flicks tab missing,
  10. flicks in windows 10,
  11. pen flicks win 10,