Windows 10: The phone activation is not active when OS downloaded from Microsoft

Discus and support The phone activation is not active when OS downloaded from Microsoft in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; thanks for great help *Smile FYI: there is an alternate way (to phoning) - which seems to work. Self Service for Mobile EMEA Product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tjotho, Apr 5, 2018.

1. tjotho Win User

The phone activation is not active when OS downloaded from Microsoft

thanks for great help *Smile

tjotho, Apr 5, 2018
  2. tjotho Win User

Hello

The phone activation is not active any moor when OS downloaded from Microsoft using
    media creation tool.
    Last ned WindowsÂ*10

Win + R and Slui 4 the window will not come up.

is it a new thing from Microsoft?is it a common problem?

:)

tjotho, Apr 12, 2018
  3. New installed windows got activated automatically on same PC.

Hi,

Your windows gets automatically activated when connected by digital key. The servers at Microsoft know the system and activate the OS. If you don't want it to get activated immediately try downloading a different language or version (not single or multiple
    language).

Hope this helps,

David

DavidMonpen, Apr 12, 2018
  4. Rufus07 Win User

Saving received videos to the phone

Why, and will it ever be possible? Just wondering and it will of course be of importance when selecting the next phone OS as I guess this is OS-dependent. Anyone from Microsoft reading this and want to give an answer?

Rufus07, Apr 12, 2018
  5. lx07 Win User
    Works for me on same version. These are the numbers for Norway:

Toll free:
    (800) 56 615

Toll:
    (47) (23) 162 126

You could call and just say nothing until an agent eventually answers as you will not be able to enter your confirmation ID.

If they ask for your installation ID you can get it by running this from cmd prompt: Code: cscript -nologo C:\Windows\System32\slmgr.vbs /dlv[/quote]

Slui 4 should work though - you could try running sfc /scannow from elevated command prompt and then try it again.

6. Superfly Win User
    FYI: there is an alternate way (to phoning) - which seems to work.

Self Service for Mobile

EMEA Product Activation -> 7 digits -> Please Enter Your Installation ID (in the 9 blocks) -> Confirmation ID will be returned.

Superfly, Apr 12, 2018
  7. tjotho Win User
    Thanks for help *Smile

Slui 4 should work though - you could try running sfc /scannow from elevated command prompt and then try it again.[/quote]

tjotho, Apr 14, 2018
Thema:

1. The phone activation is not active when OS downloaded from Microsoft - Similar Threads - phone activation active

2. activation by phone if it's free or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation by phone if it's free or not: I've wanted to ask a question for a long time, can I really activate Windows 10 by using Microsoft Windows Activation Center on the phone btw, for dollars if it costs or not? I got confused....
  3. activation by phone if it's free or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activation by phone if it's free or not: I've wanted to ask a question for a long time, can I really activate Windows 10 by using Microsoft Windows Activation Center on the phone btw, for dollars if it costs or not? I got confused....
  4. activation by phone if it's free or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Activate by phone is not responding

Activate by phone is not responding: Hi My brother's Windows 10 was having troubles activating, so I decided to activate via the 'Activate by phone' mode. I typed 'slui 4' in Run and hit Enter and waited a few moments. It was not opening up. So I added a '.exe' with slui and tried again. It still didn't...
  6. activate from Microsoft servers?

activate from Microsoft servers?: Hi, so if a prebuilt computer that came with an OEM installation of Windows 10 (and a license key on a COA sticker) needs to have Windows 10 installed from scratch, for example on a new system drive, does one still need to activate the new Windows installation with the same...
  7. windows activation by phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows activation by phone: Windows 10 home, click activate by phone, nothing happens. Every thread i find tells me how to solve in windows 7, not helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-by-phone/6dd6fa61-aa46-4194-a485-f78048427328
  8. Microsoft Account Privacy Activity Downloads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Privacy Activity Downloads: Hello, I've just recently discovered the "Download your Data" within the Privacy settings of my account and I was able to successfully do just that. However, upon downloading the files I came across the issue that your directions do not actually provide the user any...
  9. Problem with phone activation

Problem with phone activation: Hi, I'm having a problem with the phone activation. I'm stuck at the security check dialogue, keeps saying "we cant verify you". Is it just me, or did MS kill phone activation? 40307
  10. How to contact Microsoft activation on phone

How to contact Microsoft activation on phone: The other day I decided I was going to reinstall windows 8.1. Bad move, now it says my key is invalid, gives me no option to call. Only to buy or enter a new key. This is a retail 8.1 pro. Does someone have the US activation number I can call to sort this out. It doesn't give...