Windows 10: The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look>

Discus and support The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look> in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason my screen is now sideways and I can't figure out how to change it back to a horizonal look.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArtHastings, Aug 20, 2018.

1. The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look>

For some reason my screen is now sideways and I can't figure out how to change it back to a horizonal look.

:)

ArtHastings, Aug 20, 2018
  2. NovaDelta Win User

Boot Screen orientations sideways.

Hey, When my laptop is in the boot screen, the orientation of it is sideways.
    Heres a picture showing what it looks like. (Its an edited picture in Paint.net)

The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look> [​IMG]

Is this fixable?

NovaDelta, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Screen is streched horizontally

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your issue on stretched screen horizontally, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 20, 2018
  4. The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look>

Screen display elongated sideways

I just installed Windows 10 and the display is now elongated

sideways; circular icons are looking like horizontal ovals.

It looks like I'm watching a non-HD TV channel on an HD TV.

Anything I can do to correct this?

Thanks.

MichaelSmithNM, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look>

1. The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look> - Similar Threads - picture screen sideways

2. how do i get rid of this picture on my back ground screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of this picture on my back ground screen?: I have no idea where this came from it just showed up one day. If i swipe down with three fingers it goes away until I click on something, then pops back up. There no way to minimize it or close it out. I've tried starting new desktop window and restarting laptop....
  3. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?: I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what it looks like. I happened to send the photo to a friend, but it sent it at a much lower resolution. Here is what the original...
  4. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?: I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what it looks like. I happened to send the photo to a friend, but it sent it at a much lower resolution. Here is what the original...
  5. How do I get my horizontal scroll bar back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my horizontal scroll bar back?: I looked at many sites and YouTube before asking. All the things they suggested did not work. I can't get my horizontal scroll bar. Please help me asap. Thanks....
  6. How do I get my horizontal scroll bar back?

How do I get my horizontal scroll bar back?: I looked at many sites and YouTube before asking. All the things they suggested did not work. I can't get my horizontal scroll bar. Please help me asap. Thanks....
  7. My screen has flipped sideways. How do I get upright?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen has flipped sideways. How do I get upright?: My screen has flipped sideways. I need help to get it the right way up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-has-flipped-sideways-how-do-i-get/f40a097f-c723-4a0d-9167-355267c87f79
  8. My screen has flipped sideways. How do I get upright?

My screen has flipped sideways. How do I get upright?: My screen has flipped sideways. I need help to get it the right way up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-has-flipped-sideways-how-do-i-get/f40a097f-c723-4a0d-9167-355267c87f79
  9. screen for my TV is sideways

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    screen for my TV is sideways: I was using my laptop and I connected it to my television with an hdmi then I was playing a game idk what happened touched some keys and now my screen for my TV is sideways lik a tablet but my pc screen is normal does anyone know anything help! I'm so confused I think I...
  10. Sideways screen images

in Windows 10 Support
    Sideways screen images: I was cleaning my keyboard and images on my screen have turned sideways. How do l correct this? Thanks for your help! 54055