Windows 10: The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look>

Discus and support The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look> in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason my screen is now sideways and I can't figure out how to change it back to a horizonal look.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArtHastings, Aug 20, 2018.

1. The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look>

For some reason my screen is now sideways and I can't figure out how to change it back to a horizonal look.

:)

ArtHastings, Aug 20, 2018
  2. NovaDelta Win User

Boot Screen orientations sideways.

Hey, When my laptop is in the boot screen, the orientation of it is sideways.
    Heres a picture showing what it looks like. (Its an edited picture in Paint.net)

The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look> [​IMG]

Is this fixable?

NovaDelta, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Screen is streched horizontally

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your issue on stretched screen horizontally, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 20, 2018
  4. The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look>

Screen display elongated sideways

I just installed Windows 10 and the display is now elongated

sideways; circular icons are looking like horizontal ovals.

It looks like I'm watching a non-HD TV channel on an HD TV.

Anything I can do to correct this?

Thanks.

MichaelSmithNM, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look>

1. The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look> - Similar Threads - picture screen sideways

2. My screen is split horizontally, how do I undo this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen is split horizontally, how do I undo this?: In error, I think I must have moved some icons which put my screen in a horizontal split. I would like to reverse this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-split-horizontally-how-do-i-undo-this/af2a0442-4d46-4cbc-9664-755db6115e74
  3. I Need My Files Back.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Need My Files Back.: Okay so, my laptop had crashed a few days ago and it turned out that my hard drive crashed. I do music, so all of my project files, all of my songs, everything is gone. However, on my prowl to regain some things from the wreckage I thought, "Hey, well maybe it's on the...
  4. Why does my cursor arrow turn sideways like horizontal and there is an arrow on each end?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my cursor arrow turn sideways like horizontal and there is an arrow on each end?: Why does my cursor/arrow turn sideways/horizontal and thjere is an arrow on each end? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-cursor-arrow-turn-sideways-like/36f52608-c5c2-4d54-bcd0-a64e932843d8
  5. I need help to getting the back-up working on my OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help to getting the back-up working on my OneDrive: I need help getting my OneDrive to back-up. Any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-getting-the-back-up-working-on-my/103e78f6-d679-4545-b5a5-8e3a5e115ac8
  6. I just looked on my computer and all my pictures from 2015 back are missing, nowhere to be...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I just looked on my computer and all my pictures from 2015 back are missing, nowhere to be...: I just went into photos on my computer and iPhone downloads duplicated, triplicated and produced all sorts of combined files, that used a lot of space on my computer. I had to clean up then realized all my photos that I saved over from older computer from 2015 back are all...
  7. Reinstalled windows, but need to get my Users back.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalled windows, but need to get my Users back.: I had recently reinstalled windows after this tragedy: Link to Question Everything works again, but there is a problem. I had my Users folder in my D disk. After reinstalling windows I still have it, but windows didn't use them. Right now I have both C:\Users and...
  8. screen for my TV is sideways

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    screen for my TV is sideways: I was using my laptop and I connected it to my television with an hdmi then I was playing a game idk what happened touched some keys and now my screen for my TV is sideways lik a tablet but my pc screen is normal does anyone know anything help! I'm so confused I think I...
  9. Boot Screen orientations sideways.

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Screen orientations sideways.: Hey, When my laptop is in the boot screen, the orientation of it is sideways. Heres a picture showing what it looks like. (Its an edited picture in Paint.net) [img] Is this fixable? 58387
  10. Sideways screen images

in Windows 10 Support
    Sideways screen images: I was cleaning my keyboard and images on my screen have turned sideways. How do l correct this? Thanks for your help! 54055