Windows 10: "The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue

Discus and support "The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I've been having trouble getting my computer to print to any printer at all. I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit on an HP Pavilion p6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by leejohnson89, Mar 6, 2016.

1. "The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue

Hi guys,

I've been having trouble getting my computer to print to any printer at all. I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit on an HP Pavilion p6 series computer.

I have removed and reinstalled drivers, bought and tried new printers, restarted the computer, deleted the print queue (even though there was nothing there) and pretty much tried every other solution that I have found online.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Lee

:)

leejohnson89, Mar 6, 2016
  2. Aloset Win User

Printer is Paused

Thanks for your response. Tried this and other things as well. Still having an issue with window saying items in queue are printing but nothing is happening. Sometimes get a window saying computer is unable to communicate with printer but this is not
    true because I can scan and download images from printer. Just can't print, yet. Did figure out how to unpause it, though.

Aloset, Mar 6, 2016
  3. After Upgrade to windows 10, printer won't work from my computer.

Printer works fine from my husbands computer. I keep getting a message that says "print queue is full" when it is actually empty. Please help!

KathyRoginski, Mar 6, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

"The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue

Probably suggesting things you've tried, but..
    Have you tried the print troubleshooter?
    E.g.
    Settings, search Troublesh... , in the search box type print, search, and run the troubleshooter.

Try Tweaking.com's Repair tool.
    Follow the cautionary steps, and select just the printer related repair(s) - there's 1 at least.

Have you checked your default printer is what you think it should be?
    (E.g. Windows key + X, Control Panel, Devices and Printers)

dalchina, Mar 8, 2016
Thema:

"The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue

1. "The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue - Similar Threads - printer queue full

2. Errors on printer queue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Errors on printer queue: Hi, I have some problem with my computer about printing, so I post this question asking for some help.My computer is windows 10 pro, and it is connected to printerSamsung SL-M2820DW.Recently, I re-installed the windows 10 and a few days ago, printer doesn't work at all.I...
  3. Printer queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer queue: In bottom right corner I used to have a printer icon. It's not there now. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/12b28b2b-9f70-4e6c-9d27-410c09ae6d22
  4. Printer Queue Issue

Printer Queue Issue: I have this irritating problem with the Windows 10 printer driver, which I can't seem to fix, and wondered if anyone might have some ideas or suggestions. The machine that I'm having the issue with is a Windows 10 Version 20H2 Build 19042.685 system. On my local network, I...
  5. Clearing the printer queue?

Clearing the printer queue?: I'm trying to delete a completed print, but the queue just sits there and won't complete the deletion to allow the printer to continue functioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-the-printer-queue/2b7e1399-7487-44c3-8bfe-cab43c37fd8f
  6. Printer queue

Printer queue: Hello, I am having a strange problem with my print queue. Normal printing works fine. But for some reason my print queue apparently does not delete the documents from the queue after they are printed or they are stored somewhere else?. Whenever I restart my computer or...
  7. Printer Queue Torture

Printer Queue Torture: Printer was mostly working when upgraded to Windows 10 in January. Increasingly needed to Restart the Printer Spooler to get it to work. Or Restart everything. Now it just keeps getting a queue print spooling error. Sometimes Restarting everything has worked, but not...
  8. Printer queue

Printer queue: Printer queue will not cancel print job. I have already shut off and unplugged the printer. What do I need to do know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/0068987e-5a23-4bf8-8228-f823c614f771
  9. Printer queue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer queue: I have had a text file being deleted for two days. This is despite cold reboots. Every time I go to print anything, this same doc shows it is still deleting. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/5a35f085-db4e-48bc-abf4-c0f35f6451a8
  10. Printer Queue

Printer Queue: Why doesn't my printer queue clear after printing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/19e18439-4811-49de-9992-4c4ef9ff9d26