Windows 10: The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link lib

Discus and support The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link lib in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So here is the whole Story folks, which i am having more than 2 weeks problems with :'( 1.) I downloaded a game (PayDay2) on Steam via friends account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nenadbrateu, Jul 5, 2018.

1. The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link lib

So here is the whole Story folks, which i am having more than 2 weeks problems with :'(

1.) I downloaded a game (PayDay2) on Steam via friends account (he is using discord and some sdk, one of them is also discordrpc)

2) i tried to start the game but it was saying: @ Missing api-ms-win-.... .dll there was 10 or so of them. i downloaded all from this page ( Search )seperately and put them in the RIGHT folder!!!

3) Now when running the game its saying @payday2_win32_release.exe - Entry Point not found " The procedure entry Point could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PAYDAY2\discord-rpc.dll. "

10.0) I deleted the whole game several times and tried to install them

11.0) I tried removing the discord-rpc.dll from the folder but it than says that the discord-rpc.dll file is missing

12.0) I INSTALLED A NEW CLEAN VERSION OF WINDOWS 8.1 and did a clean driver install, all! This time i downloaded the game over my steam profile (yes i have bought the game too *Wink but i had forgot my password ....) -----> AND AGAIN SAME STEPS 2---->3 :'((((((((((((((((((

ANYONE has ANYTHING on this ?? I would be so gratefull, all my friends playing it like and me just listening to them :$
    i searched other forums and contacted steam and the game founder but no one seems to know anything. this is my last hope guys

I am using an Windows 8.1 64 Bit, 8GB Ram, 3.3 GHz quad core, hdd 500gb 2 partitions

:)

Nenadbrateu, Jul 5, 2018

2. "The procedure entry point uplay_user_getnameutf8 could not be located in the dynamic link library uplay_r1_loader64.dll",please solve the error

the procedure entry point uplay_user_getnameutf8 could not be located in the dynamic link library uplay_r1_loader64.dll

while running farcry4

rohankanwar, Jul 5, 2018
  3. "The procedure entry point _call_crt could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\opencv_core249.dll

After installing Photoshop CC 2017, each time I try to launch it i get these set of errors

"The procedure entry point _call_crt could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\opencv_core249.dll

the second "The procedure entry point _calloc_crt could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\opencv_imgproc249.dll

I am getting this sets of error "The procedure entry point _call_crt could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\libglog.dll

"The procedure entry point _malloc_crt could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll

Please I need a solution to these please

xanderpeter, Jul 5, 2018
  4. The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link lib

Multiple Entry Points Not Found

Since the last major Win 10 update, I get multiple error messages stating that entry points in various dll's are not found every time I boot up. Sometimes there are only three messages, other times there are four, all from this list:

All Dynamic Link Libraries were found where they were expected to be.

#1 The procedure entry point strncpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\Comdlg32.dll

#2 The procedure entry point _itoa_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll

#3 The procedure entry point _ftol2 could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\WINSPOOL.DRV

# 4 The procedure entry point memcpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll

# 5 The procedure entry point _except_handler4_common could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\OLE32.dll

SFC scan found no problems. Driver Talent found no problems.

Leon Gauthier, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link lib

1. The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link lib - Similar Threads - procedure entry point

2. The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link...: I was trying to play a game on my PC and this happened... how can I fix the problem?also note that it is a Windows XP PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-procedure-entry-point-releasesrwlockexclusive/100826bc-b583-47e1-a232-359d5a03e93c
  3. The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link...: I was trying to play a game on my PC and this happened... how can I fix the problem?also note that it is a Windows XP PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-procedure-entry-point-releasesrwlockexclusive/100826bc-b583-47e1-a232-359d5a03e93c
  4. The procedure entry point terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The procedure entry point terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library...: I tried re installing C+++ but it no wrk HELPP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-procedure-entry-point-terminate-could-not-be/463e387c-738d-4cc7-bd15-64f659b61bb1
  5. The procedure entry point terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The procedure entry point terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library...: I tried re installing C+++ but it no wrk HELPP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-procedure-entry-point-terminate-could-not-be/463e387c-738d-4cc7-bd15-64f659b61bb1
  6. The procedure entry point SspiUnmarshalAuthldentity could not be located in the dynamic...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The procedure entry point SspiUnmarshalAuthldentity could not be located in the dynamic...: The procedure entry point SspiUnmarshalAuthldentity could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\22.089.0426.0003_1\FileSyncSessions.dll....
  7. Error "Could not locate the entry point _crtlsTailoredApp procedure in the dynamic link...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error "Could not locate the entry point _crtlsTailoredApp procedure in the dynamic link...: Windows 10 x64 When I start Premiere: [ATTACH] When I start AfterEffects: [ATTACH] I have these Microsoft Visual C++ versions: [ATTACH] Using Dependency Walker I find this errors: Premiere [ATTACH] After Efffects [ATTACH] I have tried to uninstall all...
  8. Procedure entry point NtLoadKey3 could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Procedure entry point NtLoadKey3 could not be located in the dynamic link library: Hiya, I've been having problems with my windows 10 pc where I cannot access apps such as any Microsoft office app like Word or PowerPoint, Minecraft Java and many others. When I click to open them on my taskbar or in the start menu, a popup appears., titled: WINWORD.EXE...
  9. issue: the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    issue: the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library: I have Detroit Become Human game installed and have an issue ‘The procedure entry point DetroitBecomeHuman could not be located in the dynamic link library’. I tried to reinstall Windows 10 but it didn’t help to fix the issue...
  10. The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 News
    The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]This post will help you if you receive an error message – Entry point not found, The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library on your Windows computer. This error can occur if a program [...] This post The procedure entry point...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DX_commandExt

2. sccanner mouse.exe- entry. point. not found

3. -------------------------- Scanner Mouse.exe - Entry Point Not Found -------------------------- The procedure entry point FinishOVDXDriver could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\Zcan \OVBaseIF.dll. ---------------

4. win 10 update 1903 the procedure entry point dx_commandext could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\program files (x86),
  5. The procedure entry point FinishOVDXDriver could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\CLX.ScanMouse\OVBaseIF.dll,
  6. the procedure entry point unitymain could not be located,
  7. _calloc_crt could not be located