Windows 10: The program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing . . .

Discus and support The program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing . . . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 x64 An application, at first launch, reports the "The program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing" Noticed that whilst doing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tfwul, Sep 29, 2015.

1. tfwul Win User

The program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing . . .

Windows 10 x64

An application, at first launch, reports the "The program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing"

Noticed that whilst doing a search on this d3dx9_27.dll it mostly involves old threads and I am unsure as to whether I need to update Windows 10 with old drivers or so.

Any suggestions would be appreciate.

Thanks
    =

:)

tfwul, Sep 29, 2015

2. Problems with some programs after Windows updates[W10 PRO]

Message on screen; This program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing.

ismetsadikovic, Sep 29, 2015
  3. thaisknv Win User
    Microsoft Visual not working-Windows10

I have the same problem. I already got Windows 10 and I can't run Windows Mail Live (wlmail.exe) because I am missing MSVCR100.dll

"The program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your PC. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." Thaisk Slovakia

thaisknv, Sep 29, 2015
  4. tfwul Win User

bump

Windows 10 x64 plus GTX970, latest drivers, DirectX v12

Any reliable source where I can download this missing file?
    How to correctly install it?
    Can I expect any conflicts - considering the current drivers?

=

tfwul, Oct 6, 2015
  5. Cluster Head, Oct 6, 2015
  6. f14tomcat Win User
    Morning! You really need to update your system specs. As much info as possible. Go to "My Profile", "System Spec" and fill in specs. It is very helpful to anyone trying to respond. If you need a prog to find the info, Speccy Speccy - Download will be fine.

f14tomcat, Oct 6, 2015
  7. TairikuOkami, Oct 6, 2015
  8. tfwul Win User

@Cluster Head
    I know that site. But the questions remain unanswered.
    @TairikuOkami / @f14tomcat

command prompt dxdiag shows:

The program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing . . . [​IMG]

nonetheless the application (ACDSee Pro v8) requires that I install this old version.

Considering the that latest version of DX is installed, I very much hesitate to do so, i.e. the software is -not- installed and tfore I am unable to 'manage' my photos.

=

=

tfwul, Oct 6, 2015
  9. DX9 is the first I install on computers after Windows setup, because majority of software still needs it, most games install it automatically. It is just runtime libraries, nothing more. Just like when you install different version of NET Framework. You will still have DX12 installed afterwards.

TairikuOkami, Oct 6, 2015
  10. Amythyr Win User
    I do completely agree with it.Installing dx9 will not replace 12 with 9,it simply adds the libraries to it.

In my opinion it is best to use DX Web installer to install all the dx libraries
    +Rep from me *Smile

Amythyr, Oct 7, 2015
  11. tfwul Win User
    @TairikuOkami - thanks!
    Downloaded / installed DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) - directx_Jun2010_redist.exe
    It is okay now.
    btw: when searching for d3dx* I find a total of 70 files in system32 and syswow64 starting with d3dx9_24.dll (05-02-2005) upto d3dx11_43.dll (26-05-2010) and d3dxoff.dll (10-07-2015)

anyway, matter is solved. thanks again!

tfwul, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. The program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing . . . - Similar Threads - program can't start

2. The file d3dx9_25.dll or d3dx9_27.dll was not found

in Windows 10 News
    The file d3dx9_25.dll or d3dx9_27.dll was not found: [ATTACH]Many users have reported getting a d3dx9_25.dll or d3dx9_27.dll error when opening applications or games that require this particular DLL file. In programs other than games, this issue may occur before certain graphics features are used. There are a few messages that...
  3. The program can’t start because dxgi.dll is missing from your computer

in Windows 10 News
    The program can’t start because dxgi.dll is missing from your computer: [ATTACH]If while using or installing certain programs, performing a Windows shutdown or booting Windows, or maybe even during a Windows installation, and you encounter the error message The program can’t start because dxgi.dll is missing from your computer, then this post is...
  4. Program can’t start because d3drm.dll is missing – Legacy Game error

in Windows 10 News
    Program can’t start because d3drm.dll is missing – Legacy Game error: [ATTACH]Some PC gamers may encounter the error message D3DRM.dll is not loaded or The program can’t start because d3drm.dll is missing from your computer when trying to launch legacy games on Windows 11 or Windows 10 gaming rig. This post provides the most suitable solutions...
  5. The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try...: I have tried to install several programs and have gotten this message "The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." But when i look at sysWOW64 and system32 the file is there and i have removed...
  6. Missing dll file when installing program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing dll file when installing program: I have tried to install a copy of epubor ultimate converter and when I go to run it it tells me that msvcr120.dll is missing. Do I just get hold of the same file from a similar machine and install it ? Some tutorials I have seen refer to installing it in System32 folder. As...
  7. Missing dll file when installing program

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing dll file when installing program: I have tried to install a copy of epubor ultimate converter and when I go to run it it tells me that msvcr120.dll is missing. Do I just get hold of the same file from a similar machine and install it ? Some tutorials I have seen refer to installing it in System32 folder. As...
  8. The program can’t start because XYZ.dll is missing from your computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The program can’t start because XYZ.dll is missing from your computer: Hello dear friends I encounter the following error and I could not find the right one for it The program can’t start because XYZ.dll is missing from your computer https://www.barbariyab.ir/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Errorr.jpg...
  9. The program can't start because msvcr120.dll and vcruntime140.dll is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The program can't start because msvcr120.dll and vcruntime140.dll is missing: hi, "The program can't start because msvcr120.dlland vcruntime140.dll is missing from my computer" after installation/run of Wampserver 64bit. I require wampserver to run with sqlyog community 64bit. I've tried re-installing the wampserver - failed attempts. My windows is up...
  10. Program Can't Start Because Combase.dll is Missing...

in Windows 10 Support
    Program Can't Start Because Combase.dll is Missing...: Solved Edit: Did not find a fix and performed clean install by wiping drive and recovering from backup. Currently cannot run any .exe [Edit: I can run certain programs examples below], trying to do so will prompt the message "The program can't start because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the program cant start because d3dx9_27 windows 10