Windows 10: The program I am trying to run is "invisible"

Discus and support The program I am trying to run is "invisible" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am opening this Launcher to install a game, but when I open it, it is invisible. I can still click buttons in the program, but I can't SEE it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mohammed elnahwy, Jul 22, 2018.

1. The program I am trying to run is "invisible"

I am opening this Launcher to install a game, but when I open it, it is invisible. I can still click buttons in the program, but I can't SEE it. I looked everywhere online and it is not working. Other programs run fine, but it is just this one. Could you help? I also tried re-installing it and also tried to run as administrator.

More information:-

• The program is Epic Games Launcher.
    • Running windows 10 (updated)
    • 4K resolution (tried 1080 too)
    • Trying to install Fortnite.

:)

mohammed elnahwy, Jul 22, 2018

2. 0x80070057 when trying to run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter in Windows 10

Hi Paul,

For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to get additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are the programs already installed on your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    If you're still trying to install the programs, we suggest changing the compatibility mode of the installers before installing the programs. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click AOL Desktop installer or Facebook Gameroom.
    • Select Properties.
    • Go to Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for.
    • Click the drop-down option and select any Windows previous version.
    • Check Run this program as an administrator.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Try to install the program using the installer.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jul 22, 2018
  3. CursaYT Win User
    Opening program invisible

So im practicing piano and got this free software piano from above and it opens but i cant see it

I have one monitor that is connected to a desktop and when i try to open the software it goes invisible but its still open any suggestions.

Moved From:

CursaYT, Jul 22, 2018
  4. The program I am trying to run is "invisible"

Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

The program I am trying to run is "invisible"

1. The program I am trying to run is "invisible" - Similar Threads - program trying run

2. MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible: Hello,I've been having some issues with the MyASUS app. When I try to launch the app, the program icon appears in the taskbar. However, when I hover over the taskbar icon, the little preview window that pops up is blank. Whenever I hover over the preview window, it shows an...
  3. MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible: Hello,I've been having some issues with the MyASUS app. When I try to launch the app, the program icon appears in the taskbar. However, when I hover over the taskbar icon, the little preview window that pops up is blank. Whenever I hover over the preview window, it shows an...
  4. Program windows open but invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program windows open but invisible: Hi everyone, the pc is running smoothly, the monitor is connected and I can see some icons.The problem is that when clicking on an icon from the start or the bar the program seems open but it doesn't show.I also tried with the right click anywhere on the video and I can't...
  5. Program windows open but invisible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program windows open but invisible: Hi everyone, the pc is running smoothly, the monitor is connected and I can see some icons.The problem is that when clicking on an icon from the start or the bar the program seems open but it doesn't show.I also tried with the right click anywhere on the video and I can't...
  6. Program windows open but invisible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I am trying to leave the Insider Program...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am trying to leave the Insider Program...: I have been trying to leave it, but when I click Leave the program on the insider website, it takes me off of the insider group, but it still says my pc is setup for insider builds. And when I click the leave button on Settings, it doesn't give me an option to leave, just...
  8. I am running W7, trying to upgrade to W10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am running W7, trying to upgrade to W10.: Split from this thread. Same issue here. And yes, I did buy a licence. But I never get to the point where I'm asked for the product key. I also get the same message at the end of the process: "The updates are installed but Windows 10 Setup needs to restart for them to...
  9. Invisible program - it launches but I can't see it!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Invisible program - it launches but I can't see it!: I have one particular program that, when launched, shows me only part of what I expect to see - in this case all I see is a small area (about 1" x 3") login window, which normally "floats" above the main window that is normally visible in the background. The problem is that...
  10. application running but invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application running but invisible: Hello i've got a problem since a week some application are running but invisible though i can still interract with them clic on button, my mouse change to a hand shape when i put it over those button. I tried to put them full screen and then the screen get full white. I...