Windows 10: The purpose of tinted Settings boxes?

Discus and support The purpose of tinted Settings boxes? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just curious why some of the Settings boxes (via the slide-out panel that appears on the right side of desktop) are full color, and some are a bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Corona, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Corona Win User

The purpose of tinted Settings boxes?

Just curious why some of the Settings boxes (via the slide-out panel that appears on the right side of desktop) are full color, and some are a bit faded (but same color). *Huh

:)

Corona, Jul 17, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

1. The purpose of tinted Settings boxes? - Similar Threads - purpose tinted Settings

2. OneDrive files in Setting-Storage----What's the purpose.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive files in Setting-Storage----What's the purpose.: I have about 50 folders and use 97GB of space on OneDrive online.My laptop currently is running low on space. I deleted temp folders, but going in to Settings->Storage, there are 25GB of space used by OneDrive. My laptop only shows about 15 of my OneDrive folders. Can I free...
  3. OneDrive files in Setting-Storage----What's the purpose.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive files in Setting-Storage----What's the purpose.: I have about 50 folders and use 97GB of space on OneDrive online.My laptop currently is running low on space. I deleted temp folders, but going in to Settings->Storage, there are 25GB of space used by OneDrive. My laptop only shows about 15 of my OneDrive folders. Can I free...
  4. OneDrive files in Setting-Storage----What's the purpose.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Yellow Tint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow Tint: It looks like there is a warm color tone on my display that cause everything to look awful. This is a new laptop though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-tint/aa087a57-ca57-4d6e-86bc-4f46d4940dc9
  6. Fit for purpose

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fit for purpose: The Microsoft products that are on the new computer I have purchased do not seem fit for purpose. I bought the new machine to replace an older machine running windows 7 the Windows 10 does not let me do simple actions in the Mail account such a import emails, make groups,...
  7. Purpose of "Set Run Count" in Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Purpose of "Set Run Count" in Context Menu: In File Explorer, I right-click on a batch file (.bat). Among context menu items, I see "Set Run Count..." What is the purpose or use of this option, and (assuming it is not relevant to me) how can I remove it? 141413
  8. Play Purpose

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play Purpose: I'm a 71 year old person who has loved cards since my mother taught me at the age of 3. I'm also an IT retiree. I've enjoyed the comments from everyone about why to play and the purpose of cheaters. I play to keep my mind working and enjoy the game/competition. I...
  9. The purpose of tinted Settings boxes?

in Windows 10 Support
    The purpose of tinted Settings boxes?: Just curious why some of the Settings boxes (via the slide-out panel that appears on the right side of desktop) are full color, and some are a bit faded (but same color). *Huh 114241
  10. DefaultAccount purpose?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    DefaultAccount purpose?: Does anybody know the purpose of this account? It seems I've never seen this back then when I was running Windows 8.1 [img] 21684