Windows 10: The quality of sound deteriorates with time

Discus and support The quality of sound deteriorates with time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have this unusual problem. Sound quality deteriorates with time and system starts staggering if I watch video, Youtube or similar and use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by denis1304, Nov 30, 2017.

1. denis1304 Win User

The quality of sound deteriorates with time

Hello

I have this unusual problem.
    Sound quality deteriorates with time and system starts staggering if I watch video, Youtube or similar and use my PC in parallel.
    If I listen to music in the background and try to surf internet at the same time, music starts stuttering as you can see in this video denis1304's video - video 1 | Vidme

Things get normal for week or similar, if I uninstall my sound drivers (AMD High Definition Audio Device version 10.0.0.3 and High Definition Audio Device version 10.0.14393.0) restart PC and let system reinstall drivers as you can see in this video denis1304's video - video 2 | Vidme (10 minutes after filming 1st video).

This never happened while I had Win 7 installed
    Any ideas how to fix this problem?

Thanks

System Spec

Computer type: PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model Number: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R
    CPU: Intel Cor i7 920
    Motherboard: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R
    Memory: Corsair PC3
    Graphics Card(s): AMD Radeon HD 5870

:)

denis1304, Nov 30, 2017

2. Sound quality has deteriorated unbearably

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check by rebooting the computer, if this does not help I suggest you to run sfc scan and check if it helps:

The “sfc /scannow” command scans all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard and select “Command Prompt (Admin)” from
    that menu.

b) On the command prompt window, type the following command, and then press “Enter

sfc /scannow

c) Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the scan.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to help you further.

Mohammed Yaseer, Nov 30, 2017
  3. Sound Problems.

After most recent Windows 10 upgrade (version1709) The sound quality has deteriorated badly. Volume very low despite speakers being set to 100%.

Also sound very 'tinny' and distorted. Everything was OK before upgrade

SamuelMiskelly, Nov 30, 2017
Thema:

The quality of sound deteriorates with time

1. The quality of sound deteriorates with time - Similar Threads - quality sound deteriorates

2. Microphone quality deteriorates after restarting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone quality deteriorates after restarting PC: I have a MAONO AU-A04. It works fine when I go to device manager and mess around with USB drivers. I say 'mess around' due to the fact there is not a reliable to that solves the issue every time. What works sometimes is going to:sounds>recording>right click on USB condenser...
  3. Microphone quality deteriorates after restarting PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone quality deteriorates after restarting PC: I have a MAONO AU-A04. It works fine when I go to device manager and mess around with USB drivers. I say 'mess around' due to the fact there is not a reliable to that solves the issue every time. What works sometimes is going to:sounds>recording>right click on USB condenser...
  4. Microphone quality deteriorates after restarting PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. sound quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound quality: When I'm on a zoom meeting the sound is garbled like it is under water. This is true for both what I hear and what the other people hear when I talk. Is there something I can do to correct this?...
  6. SOUND QUALITY

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOUND QUALITY: Until this week I have been able to set my Soundblaster audio device to sample at 96kb, 24 bit. Now it is limited to 48k, 16 bit. My internal sound card can do the higher rate....
  7. Bluetooth devices - Cordless Headphone sound quality has deteriorated.

Bluetooth devices - Cordless Headphone sound quality has deteriorated.: Bluetooth is on, yet I have questions regarding the Bluetooth devices. Could you possibly connect remotely with me? 1) One connected device reads as now discoverable as "Edmundo-PC" (I don't understand what this means.) 2) I had an older COWIN E7 set of headphones and...
  8. sound quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound quality: So I have recently updated from win 8.1 pro to win10 pro..... The sound quality in win 8.1pro was very nice an the bass were goo n my headphones ....but after i updated to win 10 pro the quality is bad ....pls help...
  9. Sound quality

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound quality: I used to be able to change the sound quality on my computer, but after installing this version of windows, the option to change the sound quality seems to be greyed out. Is it possible to get the option to change the sound quality back again? 111777
  10. Sound Quality

Sound Quality: Sorry I am late in replying. I had a look through sound packages available and bought a Creative Labs 2.1 system, the improvement is quite a mark up. It was about £55. I knew about enhancements, they are built into windows control panel/sound. Realtek sound drivers are always...