Windows 10: The Remote Procedure Call Failed when opening video

Discus and support The Remote Procedure Call Failed when opening video in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi i've looked around and can't seem to find any help on the remote procedure call failure when opening video. I have tried some of the fixes that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Maskery, May 18, 2016.

1. Maskery Win User

The Remote Procedure Call Failed when opening video

Hi i've looked around and can't seem to find any help on the remote procedure call failure when opening video. I have tried some of the fixes that people have used when opening pictures and that hasn't seemed to work. Changing the default app to open it with hasn't worked.

If anyone has any ideas I would much appreciate it.

Thank you for your help.

:)

Maskery, May 18, 2016

2. The remote procedure call failed when opening Apps - 'Films and TV' and 'TWINUI'

same error here. Tried everything. Microsoft App "Movies and Apps" is buggy and not tested with windows 10. Use Windows Media Player to open video and make it default. That works and also gives thumbnails and works without any issues.

Vishal Lala, May 18, 2016
  3. The remote procedure call failed when opening Apps - 'Films and TV' and 'TWINUI'

Hi.

I tried creating a new user account but the app still doesn't work. Could it be the hardware or is there still a workaround here?

Thanks.

Gerald Nicolas, May 18, 2016
Thema:

The Remote Procedure Call Failed when opening video

1. The Remote Procedure Call Failed when opening video - Similar Threads - Remote Procedure Call

2. The remote procedure call failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The remote procedure call failed: I have the following message on pc "the remote procedure call failed " that pops up when I try to log in. I restarted a few times without any success. We had a power dip & since then I am unable to log in....
  3. The remote procedure call failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The remote procedure call failed: I have the following message on pc "the remote procedure call failed " that pops up when I try to log in. I restarted a few times without any success. We had a power dip & since then I am unable to log in....
  4. The remote procedure call failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The remote procedure call failed: So I was installing rdp wrapper, restarted the pc and now after trying to login i get a message saying "The remote procedure call failed".I am unable to login however through searching i think it has to do with the service remote procedure call, i dont know if its running and...
  5. The remote procedure call failed

The remote procedure call failed: So I was installing rdp wrapper, restarted the pc and now after trying to login i get a message saying "The remote procedure call failed".I am unable to login however through searching i think it has to do with the service remote procedure call, i dont know if its running and...
  6. The remote procedure call failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Remote Procedure Call Failed

Remote Procedure Call Failed: Hi guys I tried to open my music thru Groove Music in windows10 But it shows me something like this [img] I checked my services RPC service is on [img] Any help? 52750
  8. (error) The remote procedure call failed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    (error) The remote procedure call failed: I am putting back together my HUMPY DUMPTY computer which had a great fall. I have a new windows 10 install on a new hard drive (C). I am not doing any backups from old C drive as I had so many, many, many problems with windows 10 upgrades from win 7 so I am going new. I have...
  9. Remote procedure call failed

in Windows 10 Support
    Remote procedure call failed: Towards the beginning of the year I started experiencing problems with the Start Menu. When I right clicked on some entries, I received an error 'The remote procedure call failed' (see attached image for full information). These errors occurred when selecting 'Programs and...
  10. Cant open pictures. Remote procedure call failed

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant open pictures. Remote procedure call failed: Hello community, I have a really frustrating problem with Windows 10 N (fresh installation, no upgrade from 7) and I'd really appreciate your help! I'm getting this error: [img] ... when I try to open any picture (jpeg, gif). I have followed different forum topics...