Windows 10: The return of sound issues...

Discus and support The return of sound issues... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi As I've discussed before, when I updated to Windows 8.1 I had sound issues that I couldn't fix. Well today I decided to add Windows 8.1 Media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MikeHawthorne, Oct 5, 2014.

1. The return of sound issues...

Hi

As I've discussed before, when I updated to Windows 8.1 I had sound issues that I couldn't fix.

Well today I decided to add Windows 8.1 Media Center to Widows 10.
    There's a place to do it in Control Panel.

Well, the Windows 8.1 sound issues returned, just the way they were in W8.1.

So now I know what caused the problems with Windows 8.1, something to do with the way Media Center effects the sound drivers.

Well, I don't really need Media Center I use WinAmp which works fine in Windows 10 but I'll be very careful when I switch to Windows 10 for real.

I had made a system image of my Windows 10 drive and it only took about 20 minutes to restore it.

I sure am glad I made that backup!

I don't want to do the last 2 days work all over again.

Mike

:)

MikeHawthorne, Oct 5, 2014

2. Nokia 822. Sometimes get snow with 2 vertical gray bars and screen brightness issues

I agree with that but I would try a hard reset first to see if it clears the issue. If it returns then it certainly sounds like an issue with hardware so I would return it ms1145

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Oct 5, 2014
  3. Lumia 950 Overheating and switching off

If you are getting that message, return the phone for a replacement. It sounds like a hardware issue.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Oct 5, 2014
  4. Lensman Win User

The return of sound issues...

I am glad that you dodged that bullet, Mike.

Lensman, Oct 5, 2014
Thema:

The return of sound issues...

1. The return of sound issues... - Similar Threads - return sound issues

2. Return of constant BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Return of constant BSOD issues: Hello,I've had some issues in the past with my pc and some ongoing BSOD issues, but things have been ok in the last month. This last week, the issues have started occurring again. I am writing this obviously after the most recent occurrence.Here are some screens of the event...
  3. Return of constant BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Return of constant BSOD issues: Hello,I've had some issues in the past with my pc and some ongoing BSOD issues, but things have been ok in the last month. This last week, the issues have started occurring again. I am writing this obviously after the most recent occurrence.Here are some screens of the event...
  4. Sound issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound issues: I have an Intel NUC11PHKi7C box with a Viewsonic VX3211-2X monitor. For these prices I would expect superior sound quality and the utilities needed to adjust the sound output from the Viewsonic to suit my hearing needs. So where are they or what is available. I find most...
  5. Sound issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound issues: Hi! Everytime i start my pc the sound doesn't work so i need to uninstall the drivers and restart my computer then it will work. But next time i starts up my computer i have to do it all over again. What can cause this issue?...
  6. Sound Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sound Issues: I've Recently Updated Windows to 19H1 after the update every time I put my laptop into Hibernate Sound doesn't work on my laptop's speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-issues/9e8a0792-1141-4ec0-a246-9f080deeceab
  7. Windows continually updating issue returns...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows continually updating issue returns...: I had this issue before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-updating-again-and-again-3-4-times-a/c7466f0a-60aa-4cbf-8072-d8105e21c35f The last solution worked for me... now it's back and that solution isn't working. Thoughts anyone?? It...
  8. sound issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound issues: I have no sound on my laptop. It keeps saying my Audio and Audio End Point is not running but it is running, also says my default audio has been stopped. I have tried everything ans still no sound..Help!! :(...
  9. sfc and dism ..... old issue returns

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc and dism ..... old issue returns: Device : Surface Pro1 OS : Win 10 Pro version 1709 OS Build 16299.19 Old issue resurrected.......... Ran Sfc /scannow......reports corrupt files found but unable to repair. Ran dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth ,,,,,,reports restore operation completed...
  10. Sound issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound issue: Hello fellow windows 10 users. So today I found out that my sound is acting very strange. Let me explain, my sound works perfectly normal on the internet(youtube) and on skype. But when I try to use an application like Minecraft, Counter Strike GO and Spotify the sound...