Windows 10: "The RPC sever is unavailable" during login

Discus and support "The RPC sever is unavailable" during login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so my windows 10 was working fine until this morning i tried to log in to my computer it gives me this problem "The RPC server is unavailable". i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tony TX, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Tony TX Win User

"The RPC sever is unavailable" during login

so my windows 10 was working fine until this morning i tried to log in to my computer it gives me this problem "The RPC server is unavailable". i tried to search online for solution, however, most of them start off by telling me to press windows + r key, but my problem is i cant even login to the computer so pressing that key does not do anything, someone help me please

:)

Tony TX, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Joe C_93 Win User

The RPC server is unavailable at login screen on domain

On several of our PC's at work we have had SQL Server Express 2012 installed and after a reboot we are getting an error at the domain login screen saying "The RPC Server is unavailable"

We are unable to login both locally and on the domain and the PCs are resetting after about a minute.

Running Windows 10 Pro.

Any help would be appreciated!

Joe C_93, Aug 8, 2018
  3. SOHO1 Win User
    How to resolved "RPC Server Unavailable" - and no recover options !?

I have multiple external USB devices.
    I just added another (a fourth drive) and
    the VSS stopped, causing Disk Management not to report anything about my drives and not allow me to rescan them.

"The RPC sever is unavailable" during login [​IMG]

I restarted VSS and tried to rescan my drives. This resulted in "RPC Server unavailable". The service says it is running, but offers no restart. It also has all recovery options greyed out.

Cannot add or scan any of my former external drives now.
    Suggestions?

SOHO1, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Ar Rom Win User

windows defender won't start - rpc srver is unavailable.

Hi Mark,

The "RPC server is unavailable" error can be caused by improper functioning of Remote Procedure Call service. You can resolve this issue by following the steps provided by Isha Soni on this

link

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. "The RPC sever is unavailable" during login - Similar Threads - RPC sever unavailable

2. RPC server unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC server unavailable: I am attempting to restore my Windows 10 PC using a system image on a connected disk. After initiating the restore process, it quickly stopped, showing this message:The system image restore failedError details: The RPC server is unavailable. 0x800706BAThis system image...
  3. Rpc server unavailable during login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rpc server unavailable during login: Subject: Need Assistance with "RPC Server Unavailable" Error During LoginHello Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with a persistent issue I've been facing while logging into my Windows PC.**Issue Description:**After...
  4. Rpc server unavailable during login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rpc server unavailable during login: Subject: Need Assistance with "RPC Server Unavailable" Error During LoginHello Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with a persistent issue I've been facing while logging into my Windows PC.**Issue Description:**After...
  5. Rpc server unavailable during login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. The RPC server is unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The RPC server is unavailable: As I logged onto my computer this morning a message popped saying "the rpc server is unavailable", I couldn't log into my computer because of this message; however, I pressed the restart button on my pc case and everything worked fine the message didn't pop up and I could...
  7. Unable to Login - RPC Server is Unavailable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Login - RPC Server is Unavailable: RPC Server is Unavailable Hey, I'm not certain if anyone will be able to help me with this problem, but I must try. I am having problems with my Windows 10 laptop (custom Digital Storm laptop). As of a few days ago, when I turned on my laptop and tried to login, neither the...
  8. Windows Login “The RPC server is unavailable”

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Login “The RPC server is unavailable”: Hello, I am on the Windows login screen and whenever I put in the correct password it gives me a blue screen with “The RPC server is unavailable” on it. Ive looked for a solution but most of them require me to login to my computer, which I cant do right now. I am not very...
  9. Rpc server is unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Rpc server is unavailable: Hello, So suddenly i got this error " the RPC server is unavailable" and it stopped me from logging into my pc. After searching the internet for a while there were these solutions where in one should run the cmd through windows key + R and restarting by pressing shift key...
  10. The RPC Server is Unavailable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The RPC Server is Unavailable: Whenever I try to create a system image with Backup and restore (Windows 7) I would receive this error - The RPC Server is Unavailable (0x800706BE) Just installed Windows (fresh install)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the rpc server is unavailable at login