Windows 10: The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype

Discus and support The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Skype, we’re always looking for ways to add a little more flavor to your life—whether it’s by adding new features or exciting updates. Today, we are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype

Source: The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype | Skype Blogs

:)

Brink, Oct 31, 2017
  2. zoro06 Win User

N97 Mini homepage widgets - second shortcut bar

there's a solution

download Nokia Bots from betalabs.nokia.com

install it and add shortcuts bots ... it'll add the most frequently used apps in a 4 shortcult bar

zoro06, Oct 31, 2017
  3. SharonMel Win User
    Plug-ins and the metro/desktop interface - Windows10 Upgrade

Hello

I understand with the new WIN10 upgrade, that users will be able to either use the tiled interface or the metro desktop interface similar to Windows 7.

I've read that plug-ins are not supported, and that any site that requires Flash, Microsoft Silverlight, or other add-ons won't work. If you try to install a plug-in just switches you to the desktop flavor.

Does this mean when you're switched to the desktop flavor that the plug-ins will be supported there?

SharonMel, Oct 31, 2017
Thema:

The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype

1. The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype - Similar Threads - SAVEUR bot adds

2. How to add Arcane bot on Discord

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Arcane bot on Discord: [IMG]Arcane is a 24×7 leveling bot that can do many things. It can grant points to the user and rank them as per their achievements. In this post, we will talk about it more and see how you can add Arcane bot on Discord. How to add Arcane bot on Discord The Arcane bot on […]...
  3. Skype Preview version 8.42.76.54 adds new speaker view

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview version 8.42.76.54 adds new speaker view: Skype Preview // Stay on top of the action with speaker view! Available on all platforms Version: 8.42.76.54 In large group meetings it's often useful to see the person who is currently speaking, big on your screen. In our latest Insider build, we are introducing speaker...
  4. Skype and Bots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype and Bots: This morning, I opened my Beta of Skype to check in with friends and was greeted by Skype going nutso, and when I shut it down and reopened it, I got the following: [img] [img] Whatever this is, I'm not going for it! I did file feedback, but does anybody have any ideas...
  5. Skype is getting a new Spotify Add-in for insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Skype is getting a new Spotify Add-in for insiders: Skype Insiders are in for a treat as Microsoft has begun rolling out a new Spotify add-in for Skype version 8.26 and higher. Skype Insider twitter handle has just tweeted about this rollout. We are excited to introduce the Spotify Add-in to #SkypeInsiders! You can preview...
  6. New Spotify Add-in to Skype Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New Spotify Add-in to Skype Insiders: Hello, Skype Insiders! We are excited to introduce the Spotify Add-in to Skype Insiders. Starting today, the Skype Spotify Add-in will be gradually rolled out to all Skype Insiders in the United States on 8.26 builds and higher. Very soon to all Insiders around the world!...
  7. Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots: I found this at channel 9, and it is probably the most easy to understand definition of bots out there(in my opinion). PresenterBot is an open source project to demonstrate some of the technologies behind bot framework, LUIS, Skype and Bing Speech. You can find the...
  8. ISO flavors and DISM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ISO flavors and DISM: The Windows MCT creates an ISO with an Install.esd file. The TechBench ISO download has an Install.wim file. I've seen some posts that say the Install.esd file cannot be used with DISM. I've seen some posts that show a complicated method of using Install.esd with DISM....
  9. Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers: Skype brings together hundreds of millions of people around the world every day. The amazing connection that Skype brings to so many people inspired us to think about the next platform shift, to conversation as a platform. Today we are introducing Skype Bots—a new way to...
  10. New Skype for Mobile TripAdvisor and StubHub add-ins

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype for Mobile TripAdvisor and StubHub add-ins: A new collection of Skype for mobile add-ins were designed to help with group planning—like organizing a weekend getaway or buying tickets to see your favorite band—without having to leave your Skype group chat. With our newest Skype add-ins—TripAdvisor and StubHub—making...