Windows 10: The screen on my HP Pavilion Gaming is not working properly

Discus and support The screen on my HP Pavilion Gaming is not working properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The screen on my HP Pavilion Gaming is flickering constantly and has white lines. I have tried reconnecting my display, switching from my integrated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dhruv Kapur, Nov 30, 2023.

1. The screen on my HP Pavilion Gaming is not working properly

The screen on my HP Pavilion Gaming is flickering constantly and has white lines. I have tried reconnecting my display, switching from my integrated AMD graphics to my NVDIA graphics, resetting the graphic drivers, rolling back the drivers, and re-installing windows. The glitch does not come on an external display. I am running an HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15ec-2xxx. Below are the specs:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 AMD RadeonTM Graphics AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 16 Gigs RAM1 TB HDD512 Gigs SSDAttached here is a video showing the glitch. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SGW7q_Fpy2ipg

:)

Dhruv Kapur, Nov 30, 2023

2. HP pavilion Disc Drive dont work

HP pavilion Disc Drive dont work

windows 98se

have several disc in but it dont read. any solution?

HiddenStupid, Nov 30, 2023
  3. MiaTs Win User
    Can I install Win10 on HP Pavilion dv6?

Hello,

I have HP Pavilion dv6 notebook with Windows 7 64-bit.

Do you suggest me to install windows 10? Does it work properly?

MiaTs, Nov 30, 2023
  4. The screen on my HP Pavilion Gaming is not working properly

Can't update the HP Pavilion Notebook.

I'm trying to update my system and am getting a message to delete HP Pavilion Notebook - BIOS manually as it is incompatible with the upgrade.

I can't find it to delete it. It's not in the Programs list with the other HP apps.

Any suggestions?

Modified title from: RK

RobertKaroń, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

The screen on my HP Pavilion Gaming is not working properly

1. The screen on my HP Pavilion Gaming is not working properly - Similar Threads - screen Pavilion Gaming

2. My pavilion gaming desktop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pavilion gaming desktop not working: I recently updated BIOS on my Pavilion Gaming Desktop then it turned off and didn’t work please help me my cousin told me that the motherboard was broken so I don’t know please help...
  3. The screen on my HP Pavilion Gaming is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen on my HP Pavilion Gaming is not working properly: The screen on my HP Pavilion Gaming is flickering constantly and has white lines. I have tried reconnecting my display, switching from my integrated AMD graphics to my NVDIA graphics, resetting the graphic drivers, rolling back the drivers, and re-installing windows. The...
  4. HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working: Hey, I had to reset my notebook PC. After the reset, the touch screen has stopped working. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360-touch-screen-not-working/0a2f0785-66d2-48a1-ada9-a66c824572b0
  5. HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working: Hey, I had to reset my notebook PC. After the reset, the touch screen has stopped working. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360-touch-screen-not-working/0a2f0785-66d2-48a1-ada9-a66c824572b0
  6. my hp pavilion camera stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hp pavilion camera stopped working.: i barley know anything about laptops which is probably my first problem but i got the dang thing specifically for zoom and now its pointless. i did all the trouble shooting stuff, i restarted the laptop, all my updates are up to date, and i downloaded all the drivers it said...
  7. Hp pavilion gaming laptop keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp pavilion gaming laptop keyboard not working: Please I have been having keyboard issues with my HP pavilion gaming laptop. Formally I use, windows 11 insider build, but due to my absence from the laptop for a period of time, I meet that the current version of windows 11 insiders preview I was using has expired....so I...
  8. Hp pavilion gaming laptop keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp pavilion gaming laptop keyboard not working: Please I have been having keyboard issues with my HP pavilion gaming laptop. Formally I use, windows 11 insider build, but due to my absence from the laptop for a period of time, I meet that the current version of windows 11 insiders preview I was using has expired....so I...
  9. HP Pavilion gaming laptop camera stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Pavilion gaming laptop camera stopped working: Hi, I have HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop. It has Windows 10 installed. I am facing issue with my web cam. It was working fine until some days ago, but yesterday when I tried it. It wasn't working. It does not show any display, just blank screen. When I try to click a photo or...
  10. HP Pavilion USB Not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion USB Not working: Hi, I am having trouble with my USB ports. For some reason they are not working please could someone help, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-pavilion-usb-not-working/febc2ffd-3f93-4fd5-ad48-e0dfd29dd3e7