Windows 10: The service did not respond to start or ....... timely fashion

Discus and support The service did not respond to start or ....... timely fashion in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello All, Suddenly the below error are displayed for many of the applications When I try to start task manger below error is displayed [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bindoksala, Sep 15, 2015.

1. The service did not respond to start or ....... timely fashion

Hello All,

Suddenly the below error are displayed for many of the applications

When I try to start task manger below error is displayed

The service did not respond to start or ....... timely fashion [​IMG]

Same is for regedit

Below is when services app is clicked

Windows update has stopped
    Cortana takes long time to search the local apps
    Keyboard stops functioning

Let me know what should be done to rectify these error

Regards
    BS

:)

bindoksala, Sep 15, 2015

2. update problem

Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion"

raghuvaidya, Sep 15, 2015
  3. [Windows 10] The service did not respond in a timely fashion

sometimes it could happen, when an external disk with errors is connected...

JiříCvrk, Sep 15, 2015
Thema:

The service did not respond to start or ....... timely fashion

1. The service did not respond to start or ....... timely fashion - Similar Threads - service did respond

2. NSI service taking a long time to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NSI service taking a long time to start: Windows 10 Pro version 1809 build 17763.504 My computer all of a sudden is taking a long time to start up. After the BIOS logo screen, the screen goes black for as much as 20 minutes. The mouse pointer is visible and can be moved during this time. Eventually the login...
  3. W10: Audio Services Not Responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10: Audio Services Not Responding: Hello. My Windows 10 computer had an audio error the night before akin to the sound most machines would make when blue screening. After a few moments it stopped and my audio cut out. I restarted the computer to see if that alone could fix it, but I got a BSOD with the code...
  4. " Website Not Responding" All the Time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    " Website Not Responding" All the Time: So, my parents got laptops a few years ago, where prompted to update to Windows 10, and have been complaining about it ever since. The main issue seems to be the constant "Website Not Responding" messages appearing every few minutes, though there is the occasional...
  5. Audio Services not responding

Audio Services not responding: Hi I've been having trouble with my laptops's internal speaker for quite some time. I can adjust the volume but no sound is coming out of it. Same goes when I plug in my headphones. Whenever I try to run a trouble shooting, two problem shows up. 1. audio services not...
  6. Audio services not responding

Audio services not responding: Hi, HP 850 G5 with windows 10 1809 Audio devices: conexant ISST (9.0.222.0) and Intel for screeen (10.26.0.1) Since update KB4476976 and KB4481031, frequently my laptop stops to produce any sound. Multiple reboots are needed to have the sound back for some hours till...
  7. Audio Services are not running / responding.

Audio Services are not running / responding.: Hello all, It's become apparent that a lot of computers that I use are having an issue relating the audio. I have figured out it's mostly Fujitsu machines that are having the problem, but I have tried everything Fujitsu have recommended with no luck. The issue is...
  8. Audio services not responding ,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio services not responding ,: tried to restart windows audio endpoint builder and got an error 1061 "the service cannot accept control messages at this time" An no longer under warranty and hope I can get some guidance on this matter. Thank you...
  9. No UAC and the service did not respond to the start or control request

in Windows 10 Support
    No UAC and the service did not respond to the start or control request: I am trying to enter my serial number for AVG but I cannot get the program to proceed, I get an error message every time, the more info link leads to: http://www.avg.com/us-en/app-issue?A...err=-536805284 which tells me that it requires UAC elevation. Except it will not...
  10. Windows 10 Task Manager not starting in a timely fashion

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Task Manager not starting in a timely fashion: I have a fairly new desktop PC (about 10 months old). It came with Windows 8.1 which I later upgraded to 10. Every thing was OK until recently when I started noticing that the task manager isn't opening up at all. After about a minute or two, I get this message: "The service...