Windows 10: The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

Discus and support The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Am thinking of investing in one of sims 3 or 4. Thought it might be a good game to get into and might be something my young son can enjoy too. I don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scottyboy99, Nov 25, 2017.

1. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

Am thinking of investing in one of sims 3 or 4. Thought it might be a good game to get into and might be something my young son can enjoy too. I don’t see much point in just getting the base game as so many features are missing. So will get a few expansions too. But does anyone play the sims? With expansions also in mind is the sims 4 much better than 3? I guess in my experience sequels aren’t necessarily better so I thought maybe sims 3 could still be the better game?

:)

Scottyboy99, Nov 25, 2017

2. The Sims 3 on Windows 10: CRASHING

Are you playing these off of a disc? If so, these games I believe are using Safedisc which isnot supported on Windows 10. I suggest seeing if you can get digital versions of these games by downloading origin. (www.origin.com).
    Then adding the product keys. This should give you digital versions of the games you can download and play.

Kevin C [MSFT], Nov 25, 2017
  3. The Sims 3 on Windows 10: CRASHING

the same thing happens to me and its so Frustrating cause all i wanna do is play my game and it gets to the point were it lets me create my sims but then a little while later while im in the middle of creating them it just crashes and it sucks PLEASE
    PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE A WINDOWS 10 AND WHEN I WAS PLAYING ON MY LAST LAPTOP I DIDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEM AND I THINK THAT WAS A WINDOWS 8

ashliebookwalter, Nov 25, 2017
  4. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

I've never played the Sims 4, but the Sims 3 is a lot of fun. I quite enjoyed the funny moments and building a house and such. Sims 3 is also open world whereas Sims 4 has loading screens for different areas. With both having their pluses and minuses, I don't think you can do wrong with either.

Masterchiefxx17, Nov 25, 2017
  5. Ok, thank you. I think I’ll go for sims 3. There seems to be far more content/expansions. I guess if we really get into it then we can try out sims 4 in the future

Scottyboy99, Nov 26, 2017
  6. I would tend to agree to start there. I found that the Sims 3 was really well done and its even on sale right now in Steam.

Masterchiefxx17, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

1. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them? - Similar Threads - sims Anyone play

2. Bad stuttering when playing The Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad stuttering when playing The Sims 4: Specs:Build: Custom OMEN laptop from HP 17-cb1xxxProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 MhzRam: 16GBSystem: Type: x64 basedEdition: Windows 10 Home 22H2Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060I'm once again asking for help in trying to fix my issue with The Sims...
  3. Bad stuttering when playing The Sims 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad stuttering when playing The Sims 4: Specs:Build: Custom OMEN laptop from HP 17-cb1xxxProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 MhzRam: 16GBSystem: Type: x64 basedEdition: Windows 10 Home 22H2Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060I'm once again asking for help in trying to fix my issue with The Sims...
  4. Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4: Hello!I would like to download the Sims 4 on my laptop. However, I have Windows S Mode enabled and don't want to turn it off. The app can't be found in the Microsoft Store and I wanted to ask if there was any way to download the Sims 4 anyway.I hope there is a solution to...
  5. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I have an external hard drive when i move everything into my external drive and open up sims it makes a whole new folder in my documents, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/c7c723df-5f3b-4d64-99cd-e8acb5d290b1
  6. Can't play sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play sims 4: When I installed the sims 4 on my PC, then when I tried opening it up to play it said "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account." which didn't make sense cause if that was true wouldn't I not be able to download it? Can I get help?...
  7. Windows 10 won't activate. Trying to play Sims 3 and 4.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 won't activate. Trying to play Sims 3 and 4.: So I bought this computer secondhand. It says the edition is Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB. Windows is not activated and it has a ID and key entered in. But this is the message it says underneath..."We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your...
  8. Windows 10 won't activate. Trying to play Sims 3 and 4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't activate. Trying to play Sims 3 and 4.: So I bought this computer secondhand. It says the edition is Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB. Windows is not activated and it has a ID and key entered in. But this is the message it says underneath..."We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your...
  9. cannot play sims 4 on origin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot play sims 4 on origin: I just downloaded origin to play the Sims 4 on y new computer but it won't let me launch it. it says my video card cannot run it. to make sure the latest video drivers are installed. how do I install the correct things?...
  10. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I cant get sims 4 to play on my new hp laptop. it says the game is not compatible for this computer. I bought this laptop specifically to play sims 4, and because it met all of the minimum requirements to play the game. please help...