Windows 10: The sound volume keeps changing when alt tabing??

Discus and support The sound volume keeps changing when alt tabing?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi.... I have this kind of problem that keeps on bothering me every time... is about the sound that randomly changes when I alt tab... Like, I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrstnCstn, Jul 22, 2018.

1. The sound volume keeps changing when alt tabing??

Hi....

I have this kind of problem that keeps on bothering me every time...

is about the sound that randomly changes when I alt tab...

Like, I was listening to my music on my application (Groove Music) and so on... and I want to alt tab to do other stuff, then suddenly the music that I've been listening was decrease or the bass of the music or something? so I alt tab to go back to the application and check, and then the music goes back to original volume and when I alt tab again it goes back..... again and again it keeps repeating..?

It all started when I update driver to latest in device manager which is the "speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)" under audio inputs and outputs

I don't know which of the two (Realtek High Definition Audio) or (Groove Music) had a problem?

Sorry about my wrong grammar and stuff xD

Please Help

Thank you in Advance!! The sound volume keeps changing when alt tabing?? :D

:)

ChrstnCstn, Jul 22, 2018

2. My windows 10 keeps alt tabing me out of games

Hi,

In order for us to find out what's causing your computer to change windows randomly, we would like to gather more information.

• Does the issue only occur when playing/opening certain apps?
    • Is it alt tabbing? Or the window just minimizes? If it is alt tabbing, you should see the overview of the tabs/windows/apps opened shortly.
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? You may check it by following these steps: Press
      Windows key + R, type "winver" and hit
      Enter

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jul 22, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue The sound volume keeps changing when alt tabing?? :p

cadaveca, Jul 22, 2018
  4. The sound volume keeps changing when alt tabing??

[Windows 10] Taskbar when alt-tabing

Thanks for the feedback, SlyJacob. By the way, have you enabled taskbar to show on both displays? If not, then please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows key and select Settings.
    • Click Personalization, then select Taskbar.
    • Under Multiple displays, toggle On Show taskbar on all displays.

Try pressing Alt+tab again and let us know if the taskbar also appears on the other monitor.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

The sound volume keeps changing when alt tabing??

1. The sound volume keeps changing when alt tabing?? - Similar Threads - sound volume keeps

2. Sound Slider disappeared when changing volume with external volume controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Slider disappeared when changing volume with external volume controls: Hello. I have been using a Logitech G213 to control my volume and to skip songs while listening to music. But now suddenly the popup that happens while doing this has stopped showing up. This has prevented me from skipping through music and has become a hindrance. I hope...
  3. Sound Slider disappeared when changing volume with external volume controls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Slider disappeared when changing volume with external volume controls: Hello. I have been using a Logitech G213 to control my volume and to skip songs while listening to music. But now suddenly the popup that happens while doing this has stopped showing up. This has prevented me from skipping through music and has become a hindrance. I hope...
  4. Computer keeps changing volume/audio sources when alt tabbing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps changing volume/audio sources when alt tabbing: It's been going on for a while now. whenever I switch to a different application, my audio will either lower/grow or change audio sources or whatever it is. I believe it is audio sources because i compared it and it seems that the audio is the same as when i alt tab as when i...
  5. Computer keeps changing volume/audio sources when alt tabbing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps changing volume/audio sources when alt tabbing: It's been going on for a while now. whenever I switch to a different application, my audio will either lower/grow or change audio sources or whatever it is. I believe it is audio sources because i compared it and it seems that the audio is the same as when i alt tab as when i...
  6. Computer keeps changing volume/audio sources when alt tabbing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. No sound feedback when changing volume with taskbar volume slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound feedback when changing volume with taskbar volume slider: No sound feedback when changing volume with volume slider but i can hear the sound feedback when i change the volume from inside sound settings in windows settings , every thing is working fine regarding my sound drivers and settings , i have only this issue...
  8. No sound feedback when changing volume with volume slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound feedback when changing volume with volume slider: Hello, I'm getting no notification sound when I increase/decrease volume from task bar. So, as a result, I am unable to hear how loud is the new volume of sound. Also, the system is able to play music normally and other sound notifications. Note that the Windows "sound"...
  9. Tool for sound volume change when inactive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tool for sound volume change when inactive: Hi, I am searching for a tool (or even windows itself) that lets me do the following: adjust the volume for a program when it is not focused, like make it 100% when active and 20% when inactive (tabbed out). does any1 here know of some tool that lets me do that? Thanks!...
  10. Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.: I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder...