Windows 10: The Store (not the beta) Down?

Discus and support The Store (not the beta) Down? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to go to the Store to get Kodi, but it seems to be down. Anyone else experiencing this? 6760 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wynona, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Wynona Win User

The Store (not the beta) Down?

I tried to go to the Store to get Kodi, but it seems to be down.

Anyone else experiencing this?

:)

Wynona, Jun 5, 2015

2. Can't connect to the Internet while I am connected to a router.

I have noticed that the Bluetooth Adapter for my computer does not show up in a clean boot with networking. This could be related. I'll continue trying to narrow down what program causes the issue.

Not The Other, Jun 5, 2015
  3. musica31 Win User
    Nokia Drive+ Beta (2 versions now in the app store)

Nokia Drive+ Beta has been launched in the general Microsoft Store (not the Nokia Collection) in US, UK and Canada. Note that the application has a SIM lock and will therefore only work with a SIM card from one of these countries. Turn-by-turn
    navigation coverage is global (in all fully navigable countries).

Nokia users in these three countries will from now on see two different versions of Nokia Drive+ in the WP8 Store. The one published by
    "Nokia Cooperation" is the one they are supposed to install because it doesn't have the SIM lock.

More information regarding Nokia Drive+ for non-Nokia phones from here.

Cheers.

musica31, Jun 5, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

The store is working for me.

Dude, Jun 5, 2015
  5. f14tomcat Win User
    Nope. Store is up for me. You mean Kodi Wand? I searched and it was there. $1.49, free to try.

f14tomcat, Jun 5, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Working just fine where I am and on my PC.

BunnyJ, Jun 5, 2015
  8. Wynona Win User

Wynona, Jun 5, 2015
  9. Wynona Win User
    I have Store finally working again. For whatever reason, it hasn't worked since I pinned it to Quick Launch. Today I decided to try opening it from Start>All apps and it opened just fine. So I deleted and re-pinned and things are right again. I don't have a clue as to why it didn't work before.

Wynona, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. The Store (not the beta) Down? - Similar Threads - Store beta Down

2. Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta: Tried to fix my xbox application because I'm trying to get Forza Horizon 4 on my PC but I can't because the Xbox Beta isn't working at all and I'm trying to fix it all morning. Tried to reset the microsoft store, do the xbox installer way, and command scripts to see if it...
  3. Windows Store and Xbox Beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store and Xbox Beta: My widows store does not get fixed, no matter what i try. It downloads app for 1-2 seconds and then everything stops till eternity. I have tried the following things: 1. wsreset 2. changing DNS settings 3. Updateing windows 4. Changing permissions...
  4. Store down?

Store down?: Anyone having issues accessing store at the moment? I launch it and after a little while it reports ' something happened our end - try waiting a bit' etc etc 53285
  5. store beta

store beta: Some downloads and updates will show pending and those that are trying to download and install will just sit there for ever and ever and when i try and pause them and then restart them; the page in the store with the updates freezes. Whats up? EDIT: now the beta store wont...
  6. Store, Store (beta), and apps

Store, Store (beta), and apps: For the past few days, I've been wrestling with Store (beta) issues. It worked, it didn't work, it sort of worked..... When it worked, it offered 10 updates to apps update all did not work, so I updated them individually by hitting the down arrow Reader updated - others...
  7. Store down?

Store down?: Are people having issues with accessing store at the moment?, page not loaded please try again later message coming up on 'most' of our user accounts and PCs but strangely a couple accounts still working 87234
  8. beta store wont open

beta store wont open: Again as the title states; the beta store will not open in build 10147. Does anyone have any info on how to get the store to run?; because apparently in this build they did away with the green store app so there is only the beta one. 7278
  9. Can not access Store Beta

Can not access Store Beta: When I click on the grey Store icon, all I get is this (see below). If I click on the download arrow nothing happens. Any suggestions please. 4525
  10. is store down?

is store down?: its not loading on any of our PCs. Just blank screen. If I try to click a link, such as account it just quits. Am in UK, Essex 45518