Windows 10: The stub received bad data, WHAT

Discus and support The stub received bad data, WHAT in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every time I open any programs, half the time it don't work, because of an obnoxious error that appears saying "The stub received bad data." How do you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HoneycombWX, Aug 3, 2015.

1. The stub received bad data, WHAT

Every time I open any programs, half the time it don't work, because of an obnoxious error that appears saying "The stub received bad data." How do you fix this thing?

:)

HoneycombWX, Aug 3, 2015

2. the stub receivet bad data; what that mean ?

the stub received bad data; what that mean ?

Fredy & MarianaHercz, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Hussam96 Win User
    windows defender

"the stub received bad data"

what can I do for this???

please help me

Hussam96, Aug 3, 2015
  4. coRpSE Win User

The stub received bad data, WHAT

coRpSE, Aug 25, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    Did you guys upgrade from Windows 7? In both cases it may be worth considering a clean install.

swarfega, Aug 25, 2015
  6. coRpSE Win User
    I did the upgrade at first, just so I could activate it. Once it was activate, I did the clean install.

coRpSE, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

The stub received bad data, WHAT

1. The stub received bad data, WHAT - Similar Threads - stub received bad

2. I received a “Bad System Config.”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received a “Bad System Config.”: I received a “Bad System Config.” blue screen on my windows 11 device. I tried shutting down the device 2-3 times as instructed, but now it has been stuck on “preparing automatic repairs” for the whole night. How long does this normally take? What do I do from then moving...
  3. I received a “Bad System Config.”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I received a “Bad System Config.”: I received a “Bad System Config.” blue screen on my windows 11 device. I tried shutting down the device 2-3 times as instructed, but now it has been stuck on “preparing automatic repairs” for the whole night. How long does this normally take? What do I do from then moving...
  4. Received a bill, what is this for???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received a bill, what is this for???: Received a bill on my credit card statement. Reference number 2420429D9007YXJPD. what is this for???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-a-bill-what-is-this-for/808ed349-9180-49a1-8828-e692aaa48d20
  5. Received a bill, what is this for???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received a bill, what is this for???: Received a bill on my credit card statement. Reference number 2420429D9007YXJPD. what is this for???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-a-bill-what-is-this-for/808ed349-9180-49a1-8828-e692aaa48d20
  6. The stub received a bad data error message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The stub received a bad data error message on Windows 10: [ATTACH]The error message has been part of multiple scenarios, and there is no one […] This article The stub received a bad data error message on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. "The tub recieved bad data"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "The tub recieved bad data": Outta nowhere when I try to run setups or open some programs my on my main drive I get the error "The stub recieved bad data". I have tried looking up what it means and how to fix it, I was told to go into the Command Promt, but that doesn work because the same error happens!...
  8. Stub received bad data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stub received bad data: When ever i open cmd it says Stub received bad data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stub-received-bad-data/18b235a1-09d7-4103-a20a-727d878bb53c
  9. the stub recieved bad data

the stub recieved bad data: Hello I had NPAV antivirus installed on my pc after I uninstalled it I am unable to install any software, create user account and completely lost my administration I saw few fix which requires services to be opened but it does not open CMD also does not run under...
  10. BSOD after frequent bad stub errors

BSOD after frequent bad stub errors: I have just gotten my first BSOD after I thought I solved my issues (bad ram). It has occurred after frequent bad stub errors, leading me to believe they are linked. I have tried to solve bad stub errors using sfc/scannow, returning corrupt files that couldn't be fixed. I...