Windows 10: The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail.

Discus and support The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After sending an email in Outlook Mail I noticed the time stamp was 3 hours earlier than my Eastern Standard Time. How do I correct this? Thank you for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frost King, Nov 29, 2023.

1. The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail.

After sending an email in Outlook Mail I noticed the time stamp was 3 hours earlier than my Eastern Standard Time. How do I correct this? Thank you for your time.

:)

Frost King, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 29, 2023
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Nov 29, 2023
  4. The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail.

Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail.

1. The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail. - Similar Threads - stamp correct within

2. The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail.: After sending an email in Outlook Mail I noticed the time stamp was 3 hours earlier than my Eastern Standard Time. How do I correct this? Thank you for your time....
  3. File explorer time stamp for files is wrong, though the time on pc is correct.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer time stamp for files is wrong, though the time on pc is correct.: The timestamp on my docs is wrong, though my PC has the right time. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-time-stamp-for-files-is-wrong-though/e757c306-1883-49f2-b798-84b2da2e4638
  4. File explorer time stamp for files is wrong, though the time on pc is correct.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer time stamp for files is wrong, though the time on pc is correct.: The timestamp on my docs is wrong, though my PC has the right time. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-time-stamp-for-files-is-wrong-though/e757c306-1883-49f2-b798-84b2da2e4638
  5. File explorer time stamp for files is wrong, though the time on pc is correct.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Time stamps in ntbootlog

Time stamps in ntbootlog: The boot time for my computer has gotten pretty slow, and I'm trying to figure what the issue is. It sure would be helpful if the entries in ntbootlog.txt was timestamped so I could see what is taking so long.I tried searching and didn't find any helpful answers. Does anyone...
  7. Dim Time stamp.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dim Time stamp.: Time stamp on bottom right side screen is dim how do I brighten it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dim-time-stamp/37c17694-72fe-491b-924b-aaaaad768988
  8. About time stamps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About time stamps: KB4550945 HotFix fixes a bug with the time stamp. Does KB4552152 or KB4556799 fix the time stamp issue? I'd like to confirm with the Log, but the new patch KB4556799 has begun to be applied, and KB4550945 is no longer displayed....
  9. Outlook 365 Time Stamp is 3 hours behind

Outlook 365 Time Stamp is 3 hours behind: I can e-mail myself from another computer, at noon and it will show as 9AM when received! The computer's clock is always correct. I am running a brand-new desktop with the latest Windows, Windows 10 and Outlook 365. It has always been three hours behind, although it is set...
  10. Date/Time Stamp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date/Time Stamp: How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into whatever program I am using. Thank you....