Windows 10: The two people icon from the Admin right shows up on all desktop icons

Discus and support The two people icon from the Admin right shows up on all desktop icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; These were not on all my icons earler but when I got back from work all of the icon on my desktop have the two people icon from the admin controlls on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bigk40k, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Bigk40k Win User

The two people icon from the Admin right shows up on all desktop icons

These were not on all my icons earler but when I got back from work all of the icon on my desktop have the two people icon from the admin controlls on the lower left of my icons. Is there a reason for this or a way to disable it.

The two people icon from the Admin right shows up on all desktop icons [​IMG]

:)

Bigk40k, Jan 30, 2017
  2. BobCatman Win User

Lost the power down button after system re-set

I recently (11-8) posted a problem with the system reset. In the account sign-in there should be three icons in the bottom right corner right? I only have two-- connect to internet and ease of access. This only shows on my desktop (dell Inspiron 560) I
    have a Asus also connected on my network and when I use the laptop all three icons show on the account start up and I can "restart, sleep, and shut down from this icon on the network laptop (Asus)

When I first upgraded to 10 it did show three icons --all I need is for you guys to allow to right click from the start menu on the power icon and move it to each account sign in on my desktop--is there an update for that???

BobCatman, Jan 30, 2017
  3. Marigoldy Win User
    Can't hide Shortcut from my desktop

I'm using windows 10 pro 10240, I can hide my shortcut with right click on my desktop -> view -> uncheck show desktop icon but the problem is everytime I restart or turn on my pc there is no check mark in "show desktop icon" but all my desktop icon shows
    up like "show desktop icon" option was check marked. please help, thank you

Marigoldy, Jan 30, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Jan 30, 2017
Thema:

1. The two people icon from the Admin right shows up on all desktop icons - Similar Threads - icon Admin right

2. desktop icon showing same picture on all icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop icon showing same picture on all icons: how can i change the fact that all my icons on desktop have the same picture on them all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-showing-same-picture-on-all-icons/f0d1cf0d-b807-428c-b6f1-97cee2f581cf
  3. desktop icon showing same picture on all icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop icon showing same picture on all icons: how can i change the fact that all my icons on desktop have the same picture on them all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-showing-same-picture-on-all-icons/f0d1cf0d-b807-428c-b6f1-97cee2f581cf
  4. desktop icon showing same picture on all icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Desktop icons not showing up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Desktop icons not showing up.: When I go to my desktop, all of the icons are gone and that white-ish box on the top left of the screen is then there, I don't know what it could be. Has anybody had this before/knows how to fix it?...
  6. Desktop Icons Not Showing Up

Desktop Icons Not Showing Up: Hey everyone, so this morning I turned on my PC and everything worked fine its just that none of the icons on either the desktop, taskbar or any folder icons show up. Its only the names that show up, I tried some methods on YouTube by deleting some icon cache and restarting...
  7. people icon not showing up in the start menu

people icon not showing up in the start menu: The people icon is not showing up in the start menu. The people app is installed but the icon is not showing up in the start menu. How to get it to appear in the start menu?[ATTACH]...
  8. All my desktop icons are not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All my desktop icons are not showing up: there is a white bar in the top left corner of the screen and when i right click on the desktop no menu shows up how can I fix this submitted by /u/Ro807Pan6a [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izl8o8/all_my_desktop_icons_are_not_showing_up/
  9. Not all of my desktop icons show

Not all of my desktop icons show: I connected by usb to a asus portable screen, for some reason now my desktop icons do not all show. Some do, others do not and the icons are showing the full name instead of an abbreviated name. This means that about 24 icons take up my full screen. I know how to use the view...
  10. Icons not showing up on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons not showing up on desktop: Hello all, I've run into a problem on my laptop where icons are not showing up on the desktop. If I go to Personalization and add icons for My Computer, Recycle Bin, or whatever, they don't show up. Copy-pasting a file to the desktop, it doesn't show up. However, I can see...