Windows 10: The weather channel app 0x80073B0C error.

Discus and support The weather channel app 0x80073B0C error. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any one else having this problem? Started around the 25th or 26th. Some of the commenters on the app page seem to have the same problem. What exactly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by possom2009, Sep 29, 2015.

1. The weather channel app 0x80073B0C error.

Any one else having this problem? Started around the 25th or 26th. Some of the commenters on the app page seem to have the same problem. What exactly is the 0x80073B0C error?

:)

possom2009, Sep 29, 2015
  2. KenBlad Win User

Windows store will not download and or update The Weather Channel app. Windows 10 home 64bit

Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80073B0C: The Weather Channel.

KenBlad, Sep 29, 2015
  3. KenBlad Win User
    Windows store universal app error message.

I just did a clean install with windows 10 home edition 64bit and have the same problem with the Weather Channel app from the store with this message.

Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80073B0C: The Weather Channel.

I tried both suggestions and still no luck.

KenBlad, Sep 29, 2015
  4. The weather channel app 0x80073B0C error.

forum has responses to this on a previous post

njnitehawk, Sep 29, 2015
  5. Yeah, found it after posting this.*Redface

possom2009, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

The weather channel app 0x80073B0C error.

1. The weather channel app 0x80073B0C error. - Similar Threads - weather channel app

2. The Weather Channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Weather Channel: I cannot make videos to play on The Weather Channel. When I click on a video it goes black and has an error code 101102. I bought premium and this is frustrating. The Weather Channel is the only site that this happens on. I've done everything that has been suggested.Does...
  3. The Weather Channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Weather Channel: I cannot make videos to play on The Weather Channel. When I click on a video it goes black and has an error code 101102. I bought premium and this is frustrating. The Weather Channel is the only site that this happens on. I've done everything that has been suggested.Does...
  4. The Weather Channel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Weather Channel Premium Upgrade

Weather Channel Premium Upgrade: I installed the premium upgrade and it worked fine... Had a problem with my iPhone and was sent a replacement... when I transferred the data from my old iphone to my new iphone my weather app was the standard version not the Premium version. How do I get the Premium version...
  6. weather channel

weather channel: for the last 5 days i can not get any data from the weater channel .the one from microsoft store is it me or all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-channel/1cc31b69-3a76-4dca-94f7-c8ab41814134
  7. The Weather Channel app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Weather Channel app: I want to download The Weather Channel app but it is no longer in the Microsoft Store. Where can I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-weather-channel-app/7bcfcf6e-2ef8-41ae-9496-8fc08ced4f4e
  8. [Windows Store]The Weather Channel app failed to update 0x080073B0C

[Windows Store]The Weather Channel app failed to update 0x080073B0C: hello everyone i having issue with windows store app that not updating 0x080073B0C update failed please try again wondering if anyone else using that apps having similar issue or not i already tried uninstall the app, which cause me stuck, because i cant install it...
  9. The Weather Channel App update Available in Store

The Weather Channel App update Available in Store: The Weather Channel App Update Available in Store Version 2016.614.69.0 53352
  10. Can't get The Weather Channel app in win 10 a free app

Can't get The Weather Channel app in win 10 a free app: not sure this question belongs? I have three computers with newly updated to Windows 10 on them. Two of them had no problem getting the free app called “The Weather Channel”. But on my desktop I cannot get THE WEATHER CHANNEL. The problem: When I go to the...