Windows 10: The Weather Channel App update Available in Store

Discus and support The Weather Channel App update Available in Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Weather Channel App Update Available in Store Version 2016.614.69.0 53352 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Jun 14, 2016.

1. The Weather Channel App update Available in Store

The Weather Channel App Update Available in Store
    Version 2016.614.69.0

:)

hTconeM9user, Jun 14, 2016

2. Weather App

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Weather app

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If it doesn't work, switch to the Weather channel app instead:

Get The Weather Channel - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/the-wea...

Andre Da Costa, Jun 14, 2016
  3. DanDolgin Win User
    New to Re-download Weather Channel app, windows 10, Windows store shows it's installed, but app was removed

I uninstalled the Weather Channel app because my profile showed too many cities on list.

I went to the app screen and uninstalled the Weather Channel, but Windows store shows it's still installed. Control panel program list shows it is not installed. How can I re-download a fresh copy of the Weather Channel. I tried going to weather.com and
    downloading it from their site, but since the app is now a Windows 10 app, it only gives the option to download from the Windows store. They do not have a separate download for their app since, it is now available from the windows store. I did not even uninstall
    the from Control panel, but from the program list.

So how can I download and restore the weather channel app back to my Windows 10 computer/

DanDolgin, Jun 14, 2016
  4. The Weather Channel App update Available in Store

30th June 2016
    New Version 4.11,156.0
    Downloaded and installed ok

hTconeM9user, Jun 29, 2016
  5. 2nd August 2016
    New Version of The weather Channel Available4
    Version 2016.614.79.0
    Installed and working ok

hTconeM9user, Aug 1, 2016
  6. 23rd August 2016
    New Version of Weather App Available in Store
    Version 4.13.47.0
    Downloaded and installed ok

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

The Weather Channel App update Available in Store

1. The Weather Channel App update Available in Store - Similar Threads - Weather Channel App

2. The Weather Channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Weather Channel: I cannot make videos to play on The Weather Channel. When I click on a video it goes black and has an error code 101102. I bought premium and this is frustrating. The Weather Channel is the only site that this happens on. I've done everything that has been suggested.Does...
  3. The Weather Channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Weather Channel: I cannot make videos to play on The Weather Channel. When I click on a video it goes black and has an error code 101102. I bought premium and this is frustrating. The Weather Channel is the only site that this happens on. I've done everything that has been suggested.Does...
  4. The Weather Channel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Weather Channel Premium Upgrade

Weather Channel Premium Upgrade: I installed the premium upgrade and it worked fine... Had a problem with my iPhone and was sent a replacement... when I transferred the data from my old iphone to my new iphone my weather app was the standard version not the Premium version. How do I get the Premium version...
  6. weather channel

weather channel: for the last 5 days i can not get any data from the weater channel .the one from microsoft store is it me or all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-channel/1cc31b69-3a76-4dca-94f7-c8ab41814134
  7. The Weather Channel app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Weather Channel app: I want to download The Weather Channel app but it is no longer in the Microsoft Store. Where can I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-weather-channel-app/7bcfcf6e-2ef8-41ae-9496-8fc08ced4f4e
  8. [Windows Store]The Weather Channel app failed to update 0x080073B0C

[Windows Store]The Weather Channel app failed to update 0x080073B0C: hello everyone i having issue with windows store app that not updating 0x080073B0C update failed please try again wondering if anyone else using that apps having similar issue or not i already tried uninstall the app, which cause me stuck, because i cant install it...
  9. The weather channel app 0x80073B0C error.

The weather channel app 0x80073B0C error.: Any one else having this problem? Started around the 25th or 26th. Some of the commenters on the app page seem to have the same problem. What exactly is the 0x80073B0C error? 24558
  10. Can't get The Weather Channel app in win 10 a free app

Can't get The Weather Channel app in win 10 a free app: not sure this question belongs? I have three computers with newly updated to Windows 10 on them. Two of them had no problem getting the free app called “The Weather Channel”. But on my desktop I cannot get THE WEATHER CHANNEL. The problem: When I go to the...