Windows 10: the windows 10 store APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED TRY REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION TO FIX...

Discus and support the windows 10 store APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED TRY REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION TO FIX... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [IMG] Skype MyOffice Photo and Etc. can't use [ATTACH] Please help me to fix this problem. Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kasin Pensuk, Jul 18, 2018.

1. the windows 10 store APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED TRY REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION TO FIX...

the windows 10 store APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED TRY REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION TO FIX... [​IMG]

Skype MyOffice Photo and Etc. can't use

the windows 10 store APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED TRY REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION TO FIX... 37343181_1741035689283809_7083955514257702912_n.png

Please help me to fix this problem.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

:)

Kasin Pensuk, Jul 18, 2018

2. the windows 10 store APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED TRY REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION TO FIX THE PROBLEM

The application cannot be started. Try reinstalling the application to fix the problem.

The application cannot be started. Try reinstalling the application to fix the problem.

how

Wesam El-DinRagab, Jul 18, 2018
  3. the windows 10 store APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED TRY REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION TO FIX THE PROBLEM

Wesam El-DinRagab, Jul 18, 2018
  4. the windows 10 store APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED TRY REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION TO FIX...

THE WINDOWS STORE APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED TRY REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION TO FIX THE PROBLEM

Dear Microsoft communities

I have a problem with windows store I am updated my windows os from 8.1 to 10 it is single language original version last one month I am not able to open windows store.

The store icon not present in taskbar then i go to the Settings then Update and Security , Activation then I click the GO TO STORE it shows the following error " APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED TRY REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION TO FIX THE PROBLEM" kindly help
    me to resolve the issue

thank you

PANCHATCHARAMSHANMUGAM, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

the windows 10 store APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED TRY REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION TO FIX...

1. the windows 10 store APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED TRY REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION TO FIX... - Similar Threads - store APPLICATION CANNOT

2. Cannot install Windows Store applications > 8mb ~~

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install Windows Store applications > 8mb ~~: Past 6 months every download with the download size bigger than 8 megabytes approximately has resulted in a error code of 0x80073CF9, I have tried every possible solution that is known to man such as:Resetting WS StoreInstalling Windows UpdatesCreating InstallAgent folder in...
  3. Cannot install Windows Store applications > 8mb ~~

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Windows Store applications > 8mb ~~: Past 6 months every download with the download size bigger than 8 megabytes approximately has resulted in a error code of 0x80073CF9, I have tried every possible solution that is known to man such as:Resetting WS StoreInstalling Windows UpdatesCreating InstallAgent folder in...
  4. Cannot install Windows Store applications > 8mb ~~

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. .NET Runtime and Application Error trying to start an application in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Runtime and Application Error trying to start an application in Windows 10: I am trying to open an application that worked last week. Now it opens, loads for a second or so, then closes. These are the errors I get when going into event viewer the first error is the .NET Runtime error: Application: ThermoStartUp.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319...
  6. Was trying to reinstall discord(application), anyone knows how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Was trying to reinstall discord(application), anyone knows how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/appIebottomjeans [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h82d6j/was_trying_to_reinstall_discordapplication_anyone/
  7. store application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    store application: need to reinstall Microsoft Store in my PC again. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-application/047aee2b-ea83-4687-897e-ee4f47b8350f
  8. Cannot start application (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot start application (0xc000007b): I get this error saying 'The application couldn't start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.' (I think you know what I'm talking about) while trying to run new games Sekiro, Borderlands, etc. I googled about how to fix it but none of the solutions have...
  9. Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor: I want to download chrome but it is not downloading and given this err PLATFORM VERSION INFO Windows : 10.0.17763.0 (Win32NT) Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000 System.Deployment.dll : 4.7.3190.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C clr.dll : 4.7.3362.0 built by:...
  10. Start button not working, certain applications need to be reinstalled, cannot windows+tab,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button not working, certain applications need to be reinstalled, cannot windows+tab,...: I suddenly encountered a plethora of problems, none of which I know how to fix. Please help me Problems: Task bar buttons do not work. (i.e clicking on time, volume or wifi) Windows buttons do not work.( Windows key, windows + tab, discovery) Settings does not work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this application cannot be started. try reinstalling the application to fix the problem error

2. the application cannot be started. try reinstalling the application to fix the problem.

3. the application cannot be started. try reinstalling the application to fix the problem

4. opening a picture The application cannot be started. Try reinstalling the application to fix the problem,
  5. the application can not be started .try reinstalling the application to fix the problem,
  6. the application cannot be started skype,
  7. the application cannot be started.try,
  8. application cannot be started try reinstalling the application to fix the problem