Windows 10: The world's oldest MS update in captivity?

Discus and support The world's oldest MS update in captivity? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [img] Have a look the above.. Hmm, Bill Gates looks remarkably young...*chuckle I did see this date in the first days of using Win 10; I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dalchina, Sep 8, 2015.

1. dalchina New Member

The world's oldest MS update in captivity?

The world's oldest MS update in captivity? [​IMG]

Have a look the above..
    Hmm, Bill Gates looks remarkably young...*chuckle
    I did see this date in the first days of using Win 10; I can't remember what I did- maybe uninstalled it.
    Anyone else?

:)

dalchina, Sep 8, 2015

2. Tamil Keyboard for WP8

Hi there,

Will there be a tamil keyboard option available in the upcoming Wp8 updates?

Its such a shame on not to have the keyboard support for one of worlds oldest language.

Microsoft please do something about it.

Thanks

Rajendran Rajesh, Sep 8, 2015
  3. How to type in Tamil in Windows phone 8

Hello David Scammell,

I owned Nokia Lumia 720 phone. I'm happy that wp8 supports tamil font.

But I need to type in Tamil. Tamil is one of the Oldest and Finest Language in the world and spoken by more than 80 Million People all over the world.

Please provide Tamil Keyboard Input for WP8

sureshbabu_r, Sep 8, 2015
  4. WOZ
    Woz Win User

January 1, 1601??? The update was probably preparing for the revolt in London against Queen Elizabeth led by Robert, Earl of Essex. Or, perhaps it was an update required by the British East India Company which was founded the day before. Personally, I was recovering from the smashing New Year's Eve party at the East India Company.

(I know realistically it has something to do with the first day of the Gregorian calendar operating on a 400 year cycle, yada, yada, yada...)

5. dalchina New Member
    *Smile good history.. Walter Raleigh was imprisoned...

- but now it has been modernised! After a restart and a new update being installed I looked again. Now the date has been corrected.
    Hmm, some effect of a pending update to be installed? As I said, the 2nd time I've seen that date.

dalchina, Sep 8, 2015
  6. lx07 Win User
    The specific date is because
    source

Apparently *Wink

lx07, Sep 8, 2015
  7. dalchina New Member
    Hmm.. thanks, good memory halasz. Weird it should become at all apparent in practice.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. The world's oldest MS update in captivity? - Similar Threads - world's oldest update

2. Reconnecting wifi every second on captive portal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reconnecting wifi every second on captive portal.: I have encountered an issue with Captive portal on computers with Windows 10 and 11. Tested it with few computers and different types of network adapters. Behavior for a different network adapters and their drivers is same but on a Win10 1607 I have not managed to reproduce...
  3. Reconnecting wifi every second on captive portal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reconnecting wifi every second on captive portal.: I have encountered an issue with Captive portal on computers with Windows 10 and 11. Tested it with few computers and different types of network adapters. Behavior for a different network adapters and their drivers is same but on a Win10 1607 I have not managed to reproduce...
  4. Reconnecting wifi every second on captive portal.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I am captivated and use Windows

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am captivated and use Windows: I am captivated at address Sofia Sofronij Vrachanski str. 155 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-captivated-and-use-windows/9a6dc804-e632-4cb6-be80-dd869c4b86d6
  6. Free Windows 10 For Oldest Desktop/Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free Windows 10 For Oldest Desktop/Laptop: Dear, Microsoft About 6 years ago I brought laptop with Windows 7 license. But now Windows 7 is outdated. Now problem, My laptop price is lower than Windows 10 license fee. So It should not be good buy Windows 10 license for this laptop. It should be good, Windows 10 free...
  7. Wonderful world of updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wonderful world of updating: Today, with shut down of PC I got the well-known message: wait till updates are installed Thereafter I restarted the PC to see which update was installed (I looked in settings and in Control Panel). Conclusion; No updates were installed today. Only an optional update, visible...
  8. photo from newest to oldest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo from newest to oldest: K i can't arrange the photo's in my albums from newest to oldest for some reason. can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-from-newest-to-oldest/7305c27c-fcb6-4605-9b53-d73f54e57a02
  9. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"
  10. No NCSI pop-up behind a captive portal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No NCSI pop-up behind a captive portal: Hi everyone, I'm using a PC with an up to date Windows 10. I'm connected to a captive portal network. As said in this documentation, the DNS resolution of the URI www.msftconnecttest.com works and the Get of the URI "http://www.msftconnecttest.com/connecttest.txt" is...