Windows 10: The youtube fails to play in user account without admin privilages

Discus and support The youtube fails to play in user account without admin privilages in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello Mine Win 10 x64 version 1607. I have all the latest updates installed. I do not have flash player installed. The desk top has two user... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cabbage, Nov 27, 2016.

1. cabbage Win User

The youtube fails to play in user account without admin privilages

Hello
    Mine Win 10 x64 version 1607.
    I have all the latest updates installed. I do not have flash player installed.

The desk top has two user accounts. One with Administrator privileges.
    I find you tube plays fine when accessed the user account with Admin privileges but not in the user account without administrator rights!
    I removed and reinstalled the Nvidia GTS 250 driver but no avail.

Is there any solution available?

Thanking you

:)

cabbage, Nov 27, 2016
  2. JonnyNewb Win User

network / homegroup sharing

it looks like im signed in on local account without any privilages much less admin privilage but my local account is the same email and password as my microsoft acct. is that possible?

JonnyNewb, Nov 27, 2016
  3. KB Update downloads

Have you tried creating another username with admin privilages on the same PC? If it works, there is a possibility that there is a problem with the account you are using.

Regards.

Carmine Sam, Nov 27, 2016
  4. cabbage Win User

I once opened the you tube page under user account without Admin Privileges, went on the top right corner with "..." and in here clicked on the "Open with Internet Explorer"
    The new window for You Tube plays the clip without any lag!!
    The problem I guess is with the Win 10 MS Edge, (My Suspect)-I am not an expert on these affairs but looking for a solution.

Regards

cabbage, Nov 27, 2016
Thema:

1. The youtube fails to play in user account without admin privilages - Similar Threads - youtube fails play

2. Admin and User Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin and User Account: Hello,Sorry for the basic of not already asked questions:When I set up my new windows 11 laptop I am the admin and have a Microsoft account. I’m told I should also have a user account. Is that true?Which should be local?If I make the admin local would I still have access to...
  3. Admin and User Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin and User Account: Hello,Sorry for the basic of not already asked questions:When I set up my new windows 11 laptop I am the admin and have a Microsoft account. I’m told I should also have a user account. Is that true?Which should be local?If I make the admin local would I still have access to...
  4. admin/user accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin/user accounts: Is there a way to let standard user accounts have access to programs downloaded under the admin account of a Microsoft laptop? Woiuld it depend on the program downloaded? I feel like there is a way to do this but I just can seem to remember. The accounts would be on the same...
  5. admin/user accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    admin/user accounts: Is there a way to let standard user accounts have access to programs downloaded under the admin account of a Microsoft laptop? Woiuld it depend on the program downloaded? I feel like there is a way to do this but I just can seem to remember. The accounts would be on the same...
  6. program installation and admin privilages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    program installation and admin privilages: do all programs need admin privileges to install ? is it a good practicewith respect to security and privacy installing all programs as admin ? thanks in advance...
  7. Admin privilages problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin privilages problem: Hi everyone My friend has acquired a Lenovo notebook from an employer who has gone bust. The problem is that he can log on as a user but cannot delete old work related programs as the IT department has locked the computer so as not to delete programs etc. As he doesn't have...
  8. Lost admin privilages among other things.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost admin privilages among other things.: So i have been having major issues with my PC for a while now. All admin privilages have been lost and my computer fails to do basic things like shut off. I The option to shut the computer down in the menu is not there. It reads "There are no current power options available"....
  9. Disable User Account Control without Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable User Account Control without Admin Rights: When trying to run an .exe i get prompted with User Account Control: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Is it possible to bypass this without having admin user name and password? I know I could clean install windows 10 but it requires creating a...
  10. Windows 10 - speradic admin privilages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - speradic admin privilages: Hi i'm using windows 10 and office 365 I noticed I was having problems last year after an update to windows that outlook, office and other programmes would not start unless I used the "run as administrator" I only use one account on this machine and it has full...