Windows 10: The youtube fails to play in user account without admin privilages

Discus and support The youtube fails to play in user account without admin privilages in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello Mine Win 10 x64 version 1607. I have all the latest updates installed. I do not have flash player installed. The desk top has two user... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cabbage, Nov 27, 2016.

1. cabbage Win User

The youtube fails to play in user account without admin privilages

Hello
    Mine Win 10 x64 version 1607.
    I have all the latest updates installed. I do not have flash player installed.

The desk top has two user accounts. One with Administrator privileges.
    I find you tube plays fine when accessed the user account with Admin privileges but not in the user account without administrator rights!
    I removed and reinstalled the Nvidia GTS 250 driver but no avail.

Is there any solution available?

Thanking you

:)

cabbage, Nov 27, 2016
  2. JonnyNewb Win User

network / homegroup sharing

it looks like im signed in on local account without any privilages much less admin privilage but my local account is the same email and password as my microsoft acct. is that possible?

JonnyNewb, Nov 27, 2016
  3. KB Update downloads

Have you tried creating another username with admin privilages on the same PC? If it works, there is a possibility that there is a problem with the account you are using.

Regards.

Carmine Sam, Nov 27, 2016
  4. cabbage Win User

I once opened the you tube page under user account without Admin Privileges, went on the top right corner with "..." and in here clicked on the "Open with Internet Explorer"
    The new window for You Tube plays the clip without any lag!!
    The problem I guess is with the Win 10 MS Edge, (My Suspect)-I am not an expert on these affairs but looking for a solution.

Regards

cabbage, Nov 27, 2016
Thema:

1. The youtube fails to play in user account without admin privilages - Similar Threads - youtube fails play

2. Restictions on user account affecting admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restictions on user account affecting admin account: I have a user account for school and a separate admin account for home, and restrictions on my school account are on my admin account. I don't have the school account connected to my home account. Is it possible to stop this?...
  3. About accounts: Admin/Standard user?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    About accounts: Admin/Standard user?: I just did a clean install of W10 for a friend. I havent set up a fresh install of 10 and am familar with the structure of accounts in W7> So. Clarify for me the "rights" of accounts(that i set up) in W10 Do they have adminstrator rights? Plan was to set up and Admin account...
  4. Windows 10 - speradic admin privilages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - speradic admin privilages: Hi i'm using windows 10 and office 365 I noticed I was having problems last year after an update to windows that outlook, office and other programmes would not start unless I used the "run as administrator" I only use one account on this machine and it has full...
  5. Admin access to users accounts

Admin access to users accounts: Now that I've upgrade our main machine from xp64 to Win10, I am not trying to restore everyone profile stuff. However, even as admin I can't seem to access anyone's profile but mine. How can i access their profiles so I can load all their stuff back into them? It would...
  6. launching app on non admin account without entering admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    launching app on non admin account without entering admin password: Hello, I have at startup programs which require to enter administrator password for each, (i am on non admin account), i want to start them without entering administrator password everytime. i tried this solution from latest post using task sheduler How to allow a user to...
  7. Change User Account Admin rights

Change User Account Admin rights: I am the sole user of this computer. The control panel tells me I am an administrator but when I go into my account it says I am a standard user and won't let me change it to Administrator. I just want to manage my own computer and - for instance - delete files on a CD...
  8. My user account isn't an admin

My user account isn't an admin: I am the only person to use this laptop, and I remember a while back I somehow accidentally changed my account from being an admin to not being an admin. Now, I cannot allow any new software I download to make changes to my computer. How can I make my account back into an...
  9. No Admin Access /Cannot change existing user accounts to admin account

No Admin Access /Cannot change existing user accounts to admin account: Hello All, I'm delighted to have found you and after a long day of trying to help myself i am now requiring your much appreciated assistance please!*cry I'm not a techy person at all and am hoping someone can help*Smile Last week my husband purchased a new hp laptop which...
  10. My admin account switched to a user account!

My admin account switched to a user account!: My account may have gotten corrupt in the update, Don't know for sure. I do know this, This mess is way above my paygrade...LOL... I really need some help to try to fix this issue. The attachments can explain far better than me trying type what exactly is going on. All I...