Windows 10: thebusinqz_.qz stopped working

Discus and support thebusinqz_.qz stopped working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I am trying to install an english lerning program for my university course. The installation process is working finde but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lazy131, May 15, 2017.

1. Lazy131 Win User

thebusinqz_.qz stopped working

Hello everybody,

I am trying to install an english lerning program for my university course. The installation process is working finde but when I try to start it awfterwards I receive the message in the title. I also found a dump file which I attached. Unfonately I don't know how to open / read this file so I don't know whats going on. I also tried installing the software with my anti virus deactivated. Besides the software seems to be depending on adobe air.
    Thank you very much for your help.

Greetings, Lazy

:)

Lazy131, May 15, 2017
  2. Andre QZ Win User

Photo App on Windows 10 Doesn't Work

Adam,

I have the same problem. In the problem report I found the Memory Share ID af4056f08cf2795a81a7813d82437f69 (133175204803). Reinstallation is not allowed for this app on the app manager.

Andre QZ, May 15, 2017
  3. Antti QZ Win User
    WDAGUtilityAccount ????

I have bought my used computer from company. Now I have problem that I cant install any programs to Computer, because Windows says "Yours organisation has used Windows defender as block this program" ?

Antti QZ, May 15, 2017
  4. thebusinqz_.qz stopped working

Hi Lasy131. Welcome to the TenForums @Lasy131

Is this course supported on Windows 10?

Have you installed Adobe Air. (go to adobe.com, scroll down and on the right side of the page you will see a small grouping of their free products, Reader, Air, Shockwave)

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 17, 2017
  5. Lazy131 Win User
    Hi Ken,
    thank you for your reply and your welcome whishes.
    - Yes, ist course program is supported on Windows 10.
    - During the installation process adobe air is installed automatically.
    I solved the problem by installing the program on an other computer. As i don't have to work a long time with that program that works for me.

Greetings, Jan

Lazy131, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

thebusinqz_.qz stopped working

1. thebusinqz_.qz stopped working - Similar Threads - thebusinqz_ stopped working

2. stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stopped working: opening perfomance monitor i have this description that i am looking for assistance:SourceDAX APISummaryStopped workingDate‎20/‎01/‎2023 01:16StatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  3. stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stopped working: opening perfomance monitor i have this description that i am looking for assistance:SourceDAX APISummaryStopped workingDate‎20/‎01/‎2023 01:16StatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  4. PIN Stopped Working and Now the PIN Setup Stops Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Stopped Working and Now the PIN Setup Stops Working: Hello,I'm using Windows 11 fully updated. My PIN stopped working about a week ago. I try to set it up again, the process starts with the Microsoft Account window opening, it's thinking, and then the window just closes. I can log in using a password, but I can't use Hello or...
  5. PIN Stopped Working and Now the PIN Setup Stops Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN Stopped Working and Now the PIN Setup Stops Working: Hello,I'm using Windows 11 fully updated. My PIN stopped working about a week ago. I try to set it up again, the process starts with the Microsoft Account window opening, it's thinking, and then the window just closes. I can log in using a password, but I can't use Hello or...
  6. cortana stopped working

in Cortana
    cortana stopped working: has just stopped, any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-stopped-working/efb116d4-b28c-446e-8753-d2590db5a334"
  7. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...
  8. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...
  9. Edge stopped working

in Browsers and Email
    Edge stopped working: I keep getting this message when I close Edge. It doesn't affect anything since it occurs when I'm closing. I noticed it on a customer's PC the other day so it looks like a MS bug. Closing the warning closes the warning and nothing else. Pete 56311
  10. VPN stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN stopped working: Hello everyone! This is my very first post so I am sorry for any mistake. I have a bothering problem. My VPN, which I configured through the "Settings" page of Windows 10, stopped working. It happened already yesterday, then I restored the system to a previous point and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. memory share id af4056f08cf2795a81a7813d82437f69 (133175204803). reinstallation is not allowed for this app on the app manager.