Windows 10: Theme question

Discus and support Theme question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Are the pictures that make up themes accessible individually like they were in Win7? In the personalization/theme window in Win7 one could choose one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aztec506, Oct 4, 2015.

1. aztec506 Win User

Theme question

Are the pictures that make up themes accessible individually like they were in Win7? In the personalization/theme window in Win7 one could choose one of the pictures in a theme and use that for a background. I haven't figured out a way to find those in Win10. It seems like in Win10 one has to use all the pictures in a theme or else a picture that one has outside of a theme. Maybe they are accessible wherever the themes are located in windows explorer or "this pc"?
    Thanks in advance for any answers.

:)

aztec506, Oct 4, 2015

2. Theme question

You can go to the location of the theme file (.tsk) using FileExplorer, select the file click on Menu and select Delete to remove it

Mohammed Riyaz, Oct 4, 2015
  3. Theme question

How do I uninstall a theme on my pantech duo?

Dafooloftheyear, Oct 4, 2015
Thema:

Theme question

1. Theme question - Similar Threads - Theme question

2. Not a question for a change, but a thank you RE: Themes!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not a question for a change, but a thank you RE: Themes!: I'd expressed my disappointment about the company's decision to hide themes folders after download. I'd become accustomed to discovering the folders, removing shots I didn't like, and moving what I did like into personal themes. I'm happy to notice that my request - no doubt,...
  3. Not a question for a change, but a thank you RE: Themes!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not a question for a change, but a thank you RE: Themes!: I'd expressed my disappointment about the company's decision to hide themes folders after download. I'd become accustomed to discovering the folders, removing shots I didn't like, and moving what I did like into personal themes. I'm happy to notice that my request - no doubt,...
  4. Question about Windows Custom Themes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Windows Custom Themes: I have a question about custom windows 10 themes using UxThemePatcher. So I want a flat dark theme and downloaded a few I really like. Everything is perfect BUT every theme deactivate the tabs in windows explorer. The tabs on top where you can quickly change the view and...
  5. Question about downloading themes and appearing in the theme section of personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about downloading themes and appearing in the theme section of personalization: I have downloaded themes from the store before but for some reason when I tried doing it today 10/13/2020 I was told it was downloaded successfully; but, for some reason it did not appear in the list of themes on the personalization page. I deleted it, re-downloaded it, and...
  6. Question about custom dark themes and OldNewExplorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about custom dark themes and OldNewExplorer: Hi all, I've installed UltraUXThemePatcher and the custom theme DarkTen, as there are some programs like qBittorrent with no built in dark mode and they burn my eyes. My understanding (based on guides like this one) is that you also need to install OldNewExplorer. However,...
  7. Ms sync theme question

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ms sync theme question: Not sure if this is the right place but here it is... I’m logged into my account with ms account and syncing is on In my add Data / local / windows / themes theirs my synced roamed themes and wallpapers I updated and replaced all the wallpapers and this folder is still...
  8. Win10 Dynamic Theme question

Win10 Dynamic Theme question: ProductID: Dynamic theme, Version: 1.4.30225 ---------- I'm running win10 Home version 1903 on both my PC and my Laptop. I have Dynamic theme setup identically on both PC and Laptop. Dynamic theme is set to use Windows Spotlight as Background, and Bing as Lock Screen. When I...
  9. Win10 Dynamic Theme question

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Dynamic Theme question: ProductID: Dynamic theme, Version: 1.4.30225 ---------- I'm running win10 Home version 1903 on both my PC and my Laptop. I have Dynamic theme setup identically on both PC and Laptop. Dynamic theme is set to use Windows Spotlight as Background, and Bing as Lock Screen. When I...
  10. Question: How can I be sure my desktop theme, picture password, etc. will sync to a newer...

Question: How can I be sure my desktop theme, picture password, etc. will sync to a newer...: All too often, I see my old desktop theme, picture password, etc. when I reset my Dell Inspiron 7558. Other users report this problem on Feedback Hub! I hope 19H1 will be not only reliable with syncing my settings over all previous builds of Windows 10, but also more useful...