Windows 10: Themes I'd Like to See in Windows 10

Discus and support Themes I'd Like to See in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If I were to jump on to Windows 10, I'd like to find a theme that has smaller square caption buttons (ala XP or even a basic style similar to Vista).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jody Thornton, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Themes I'd Like to See in Windows 10

If I were to jump on to Windows 10, I'd like to find a theme that has smaller square caption buttons (ala XP or even a basic style similar to Vista). I'd like bluish title bars (and a means of maintaining that colour on background windows.

Any themes or VS styles like that?
    *Smile

:)

Jody Thornton, Aug 1, 2015

2. I'd like to see these changes...

I aree with you.To tell the truth I much preferred the older Nokia pcsuite.I continually have problems with Ovi Suite.Here is the history of
    Nokia before Ovi Suite.Regarding the videos,I cant seem to get them for my N86

Drake80---01, Aug 1, 2015
  3. debilo Win User
    I'd like to see these changes...

Not so good:

• The app always starts with the default windows size. It's not possible to start it maximised.
    • It's not possible to sync bookmarks to a 6700. A small bookmark editor would be better anyway as the bookmarks on the phone often differ from the desktop ones.
    • Recreates the entire music library in the temp folder. W-T-F?!
    • Videos in Windows Explorer don't show the preview picture anymore. Just the file icon. Very hard to select a video that way.
    • Uses way too much memory.

What needs to be added/integrated:

• Ovi Files client with delta sync.
    • Nokia Booklet Software Updater.
    • Manual geotagging by selecting the locations on Ovi Maps (and save to EXIF without modifying the other EXIF data).

Message Edited by on 22-Jan-2010 03:17 PM

debilo, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

Themes I'd Like to See in Windows 10

Kari, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Jody Thornton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Themes I'd Like to See in Windows 10

1. Themes I'd Like to See in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Themes I'd

2. Restore windows xp default theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore windows xp default theme: I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise...
  3. Restore windows xp default theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore windows xp default theme: I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise...
  4. How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink: Hi,The background in Windows 11 has changed to pink, how can I reset this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-background-colours-or-themes-turned/fee7678e-f324-40f1-a517-38354598de17
  5. How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?: I've entered the settings, set a different wallpaper for my second monitor, and saved it as a theme. When I change to a different theme and change back, the second monitor doesn't update.I checked the theme file and it does reference both images, so I'm not sure why the...
  6. How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?

How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?: I've entered the settings, set a different wallpaper for my second monitor, and saved it as a theme. When I change to a different theme and change back, the second monitor doesn't update.I checked the theme file and it does reference both images, so I'm not sure why the...
  7. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...: Let me explain: I have downloaded a custom theme from skinpacks.com which converts my Windows 10 to look like Windows XP. I have been using this as a way to fully convert my system to look and feel like Windows XP but with the functionality of Windows 10. I've been working on...
  8. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...: Let me explain: I have downloaded a custom theme from skinpacks.com which converts my Windows 10 to look like Windows XP. I have been using this as a way to fully convert my system to look and feel like Windows XP but with the functionality of Windows 10. I've been working on...
  9. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

10. Do themes override background selection

Do themes override background selection: I have a weird problem that I cannot get my Win11 theme selection to stick. Whenever my system comes out of sleep mode or restarts my background image is reverted to an image from a theme that, according to my installed themes, doesn't even exist on my machine. Why does my...