Windows 10: Themes wont install anymore

Discus and support Themes wont install anymore in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] Themes wont install anymore need help please*Banghead 116487 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MadPaxx, Aug 23, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Themes wont install anymore

Themes wont install anymore [​IMG]

need help please*Banghead

:)

MadPaxx, Aug 23, 2018
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Themes wont install anymore

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Themes wont install anymore - Similar Threads - Themes wont install

2. Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2: I have installed Win 10 pro 22H2 on a new computer. AS I have several PC's, I want to synchronise the background themes on all of them. In the past no problem and easy to setup.Now, I cannot find this possibility anymore to synchronise the background, and WIN10 isn't doing...
  3. Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2: I have installed Win 10 pro 22H2 on a new computer. AS I have several PC's, I want to synchronise the background themes on all of them. In the past no problem and easy to setup.Now, I cannot find this possibility anymore to synchronise the background, and WIN10 isn't doing...
  4. Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2: I have installed Win 10 pro 22H2 on a new computer. AS I have several PC, I want to synchronise the background themes on all of them. In the past no problem.Now, I cannot find the possibility anymore to synchronise the backgroudn, and win 10 isn't doing this aymore.Is this...
  5. Profile wont load anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile wont load anymore: My profile wont load. It messed my computer when the updates installed today. Now I cant use it. I cant even see windows logo when booting up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-wont-load-anymore/bf59d26f-5e4b-4190-b217-ac1c58da1912
  6. Profile wont load anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile wont load anymore: My profile wont load. It messed my computer when the updates installed today. Now I cant use it. I cant even see windows logo when booting up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-wont-load-anymore/bf59d26f-5e4b-4190-b217-ac1c58da1912
  7. Profile wont load anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC suddenly wont work anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC suddenly wont work anymore: HiIm looking for some help.I had some problems with my PC recently. It all started with some Windows updates popping up every time I wanted to turn off my PC saying "Update and shutdown" or "Update and restart" But even when I updated the same message would pop up again when...
  9. Boss Rally wont install anymore. worked fine before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boss Rally wont install anymore. worked fine before.: Anyone else having this problem? i had a similar problem with forza motorsport 7 not working and microsoft fixed it with an update. now i tried uninstalling and reinstalling boss rally from the disc like i have a few times before and nothing happens. the install wizard doesnt...
  10. install themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    install themes: been trying to install Microsoft themes keeps telling me something about x-box which I don't have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-themes/26053c76-f734-4da7-b891-a05852a98b5e