Windows 10: Themes

Discus and support Themes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why are the theme photos not HD? That seems ridiculous. If I set it to "fit" there are 2 black vertical lines on the side so I have to set to "fill."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by andyouf, Aug 20, 2018.

1. andyouf Win User

Themes

Why are the theme photos not HD? That seems ridiculous. If I set it to "fit" there are 2 black vertical lines on the side so I have to set to "fill."

:)

andyouf, Aug 20, 2018

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Themes

Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Themes

1. Themes - Similar Threads - Themes

2. Restore windows xp default theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore windows xp default theme: I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise...
  3. Restore windows xp default theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore windows xp default theme: I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise...
  4. How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink: Hi,The background in Windows 11 has changed to pink, how can I reset this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-background-colours-or-themes-turned/fee7678e-f324-40f1-a517-38354598de17
  5. How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?: I've entered the settings, set a different wallpaper for my second monitor, and saved it as a theme. When I change to a different theme and change back, the second monitor doesn't update.I checked the theme file and it does reference both images, so I'm not sure why the...
  6. How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?

How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?: I've entered the settings, set a different wallpaper for my second monitor, and saved it as a theme. When I change to a different theme and change back, the second monitor doesn't update.I checked the theme file and it does reference both images, so I'm not sure why the...
  7. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...: Let me explain: I have downloaded a custom theme from skinpacks.com which converts my Windows 10 to look like Windows XP. I have been using this as a way to fully convert my system to look and feel like Windows XP but with the functionality of Windows 10. I've been working on...
  8. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...: Let me explain: I have downloaded a custom theme from skinpacks.com which converts my Windows 10 to look like Windows XP. I have been using this as a way to fully convert my system to look and feel like Windows XP but with the functionality of Windows 10. I've been working on...
  9. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

10. Do themes override background selection

Do themes override background selection: I have a weird problem that I cannot get my Win11 theme selection to stick. Whenever my system comes out of sleep mode or restarts my background image is reverted to an image from a theme that, according to my installed themes, doesn't even exist on my machine. Why does my...