Windows 10: There are 60,000 people testing Windows 10 for phones

Discus and support There are 60,000 people testing Windows 10 for phones in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Not long ago, Microsoft released Windows 10 for phones to participants of the Windows Insider program, but the hardware selection was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

There are 60,000 people testing Windows 10 for phones

Read more: There are 60,000 people testing Windows 10 for phones

:)

Brink, Feb 27, 2015
  2. ProBuyers Win User

How do I stream music and photos simultaneously to my Samsung 4k TV?

I have 14,000 songs and 60,000 photos stored in iTunes but also on my Windows 10 laptop. Is there an easy way to stream the photos and the music to my TV?

ProBuyers, Feb 27, 2015
  3. Anybody know what safeguards there are for people who just want to try out Windows 10 and aren't sure if they'll want to keep it?

Much better than my reply! There are 60,000 people testing Windows 10 for phones :)

Falcon Grey, Feb 27, 2015
Thema:

There are 60,000 people testing Windows 10 for phones

1. There are 60,000 people testing Windows 10 for phones - Similar Threads - are 000 testing

2. people cannot hear me on Phone Link phone calls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    people cannot hear me on Phone Link phone calls.: I have a S22 and a Razer Blade 14 running windows 11. When I try to use the phone call feature in phone link app on my computer, I can hear the person on the other end, but they can't hear me. I checked my default mic, and it is correct. other voice calling apps work fine,...
  3. Phone numbers in People App Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone numbers in People App Windows 10: Others seem to have this problem which has existed for well over a year now. Numbers only show on edit contact screen. They do not show on initial contact screen or "more info" screen. Is this another significant problem that Microsoft has no interest in fixing despite the...
  4. Phone numbers in People App Windows 10

Phone numbers in People App Windows 10: Others seem to have this problem which has existed for well over a year now. Numbers only show on edit contact screen. They do not show on initial contact screen or "more info" screen. Is this another significant problem that Microsoft has no interest in fixing despite the...
  5. Your Phone App Stuck At 60%

Your Phone App Stuck At 60%: I was trying to connect my Samsung s20 phone with my windows 10 laptop. On my laptop I stay stuck at 60%. Even though, my phone tells me to check my laptop for the next step. Is there any solution to this? I have been trying for so long without any good results. Please help...
  6. People app not showing phone numbers

in Windows 10 Customization
    People app not showing phone numbers: My people app on my surface pro 7 no longer shows phone numbers on contact records. What gives?? Any suggestions how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-app-not-showing-phone-numbers/c14fd77e-d859-4e4c-9981-8a06b9e9919a
  7. Microsoft tests messaging improvements for Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests messaging improvements for Windows 10 Your Phone app: Windows 10’s Your Phone app bridges the gap between your desktop and smartphone by allowing users to quickly send and receive texts right from your PC without using Android phone. Microsoft hopes that Your Phone will evolve into something even bigger, and the most recent...
  8. How to remove a contact picture in Windows 10 phone (People)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove a contact picture in Windows 10 phone (People): I just upgraded to windows 10 phone. I have a contact with a picture in the People app. I cannot find how to delete the picture. The only option is to find another. It really can't be this hard to do something so simple. Please help. Thanks 62921
  9. Looking for an unlocked phone to test on

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for an unlocked phone to test on: I've started programming in Visual Studio 2015 under Windows 10. I'd like to get an unlocked phone to test with. I saw a whole bunch of unlocked phones on Amazon. Any suggestions as to what phone would be best for that? Thanks. 35346
  10. Microsoft testing Windows 10 for phone build 10080 internally

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft testing Windows 10 for phone build 10080 internally: If all goes well, Windows Insiders will be able to download a new build of Windows 10 for phone later this week. Microsoft is currently testing the build, with the version number 10080, internally among its own team members right now. In a message on his Twitter account,...