Windows 10: There are now more than 2 million people testing W10

Discus and support There are now more than 2 million people testing W10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Late yesterday, Microsoft announced its earnings and while most of the news was good, it was not perfect. With Microsoft forecasting a slowing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 26, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

There are now more than 2 million people testing W10

Source

:)

labeeman, Jan 26, 2015

2. Creators Update Bug

Over a million people test it. Even if they had millions more it is impossible for them to test every possible combination of hardware and software out there.

IJustHelping, Jan 26, 2015
  3. I am trying to install Windows 10 but keep getting this error C000007B

110 million people are fools who are using W10 happily ,right?

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 26, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

There are now more than 2 million people testing W10 [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 2, 2015
Thema:

1. There are now more than 2 million people testing W10 - Similar Threads - are more million

2. 2 million fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 million fonts: HI there,I keep running out of space in my 1TB hard drive. After many cleanups, including apps to support it and 2 hours on remote support with techs who couldn't work out what was happening I ran TreeSize, which showed my fonts folder is 760GB with 2,171,288 files. Is there...
  3. 2 million fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 million fonts: HI there,I keep running out of space in my 1TB hard drive. After many cleanups, including apps to support it and 2 hours on remote support with techs who couldn't work out what was happening I ran TreeSize, which showed my fonts folder is 760GB with 2,171,288 files. Is there...
  4. 2 million fonts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Notepad failed to open more than 1 million rows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Notepad failed to open more than 1 million rows: A same text file .txt about 631MB and 1 million rows of record able to open in Windows 10's Notepad, but failed to open in Windows 11. It doesn't show any error, it tried to open after that the Notepad app auto closed.Tried other app like Notepad++ and Excel, the same file...
  6. Windows 11 Notepad failed to open more than 1 million rows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Notepad failed to open more than 1 million rows: A same text file .txt about 631MB and 1 million rows of record able to open in Windows 10's Notepad, but failed to open in Windows 11. It doesn't show any error, it tried to open after that the Notepad app auto closed.Tried other app like Notepad++ and Excel, the same file...
  7. More than 2 gpu not recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    More than 2 gpu not recognized: Hi, I have a x570ud gigabyte motherboard, 8gb ram and ryzen 5, with a 256gb nvme. I bought this config, so that I could also use it for mining too, I have 2 3060ti and a 3070, I am trying to run one of the 3060 ti gpu through riser through pcie1x for mining, while the other...
  8. Windows 10 is now on more than 900 million devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is now on more than 900 million devices: #Windows10 is on more than 900M devices! Thanks to our customers, we added more new Windows 10 devices in the last 12 months than ever before. From PCs to HoloLens to Xbox to Surface Hub, Windows continues to power innovationwith more to come next week! More:...
  9. Windows 10 now installed and running on more than 800 million devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 now installed and running on more than 800 million devices: Thank you to all our customers and partners for helping us achieve 800 million #Windows10 devices and the highest customer satisfaction in the history of Windows. Source: Microsoft by the Numbers Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 128486
  10. Wifi not working for more than 2 mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working for more than 2 mins: Hi, I have hp pavilion g6-1365ea laptop with OS: Windows 10 pro. I am fed up with ra-link 5930 built in adapter as wifi connection doesn't last more than 2-3 mins. M not sure if this is adapter issue or PC heat up issue..as it connects wifi when PC is cool..it gets heated up...