Windows 10: There is a problem resetting your pc

Discus and support There is a problem resetting your pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; its almost two days that I'm trying to reset my pc but I am getting an error "There is a problem resetting your pc". The reason why I am resetting are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by luibeat, Oct 19, 2015.

1. luibeat Win User

There is a problem resetting your pc

its almost two days that I'm trying to reset my pc but I am getting an error "There is a problem resetting your pc". The reason why I am resetting are due to browsers (ie, chrome, Mozilla, opera) cant connect thru the internet and skype cant login. *cry I tried to read some threads and did everything but it wont work at all. Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

luibeat, Oct 19, 2015
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

There is a problem resetting your pc no changes

Hi,

To address your concern, we would like to know if the Clean Install that you've performed is same steps indicated on this
    Wiki Article? If in case, we suggest you to perform a
    Customer Install instead if the issue persist as
    Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 are packaged products of
    Windows 10.

If you have further queries, feel free to reply to this post.

Dyan Rey, Oct 19, 2015
  3. Ruz San Win User
    There is a problem resetting your pc no changes

Resetting Windows 10 on your PC also resets Microsoft Edge. You should no longer encounter the problem you previously reported. You can read about more recovery options in Windows 10 on this

page

Feel free to post again if you run into other issues in the future.

Ruz San, Oct 19, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

Thema:

1. There is a problem resetting your pc - Similar Threads - problem resetting

2. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...
  3. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...
  4. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  5. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  6. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows Reset problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reset problem: I have been trying to reset my old computer and the process has failed four times. It is currently running windows 10 Pro.A couple of things that may or may not be contributing to the problems:- this computer used to be set up in a RAID format however it is no longer in a...
  8. Windows Reset problem

Windows Reset problem: I have been trying to reset my old computer and the process has failed four times. It is currently running windows 10 Pro.A couple of things that may or may not be contributing to the problems:- this computer used to be set up in a RAID format however it is no longer in a...
  9. Windows Reset problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Factory reset problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset problem: i had to factory reset my pc but when i try logging in into my account it says "User Service service failed to Sign in" if someone can help me with this issue that would be greatly appreciated....